Friday, May 25, 2012

BE STILL ENOUGH TO HEAR MY VOICE



March 7, 2012

Write these things to my people: I come as Your friend, Your brother, Your King. I want for you to listen, to be still enough to hear My voice. I am your comfort. In Me are all things. I am coming soon for my Bride. Hear Me now. There is no need to fear anything. The battle has begun, it is war. Do not be confused as nothing will be as it seems. The armies have  gathered and the lines have been drawn. Which side do you fight for? The outcome is set. Many will fall and the blood will run high. I challenge you now to lay aside all things that are not of Me. There is nothing more important than listening to My instructions now. I will guide your every move. Be not afraid. It will look as if the enemy has won, but this will not be so. Keep your eyes on Me. 

Your YAHUSHUA

Rev. 19:19  And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Rev. 21:9  And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

Joel 2:21  
Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the LORD will do great things. 


Rev. 19:19  And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Rev. 21:9  And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

Joel 2:21 
Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the LORD will do great things.




.