Monday, May 28, 2012

IT WAS NEVER MY INTENTION TO DESTROY MY CREATION

May 25, 2012

"It was never My intention after I created you and this earth to have to destroy what I had made, in order to rid the earth of it's evil. You were created in My image! It was perfect, and it was beautiful. I have much sorrow at what I am about to do once again. Oh My people, My people! Why is it that you have not chosen life over death? Is what satan has dangled before you , grotesque sin, so much more attractive than what I, your Creator and your Father has offered you? I gave you Paradise. I am a God of love, of peace, of joy, yet man continues to choose death. I have no choice but to again, put a stop to the schemes of the enemy. But first, I must purify. It will be painful my child, but only for a time. Hold fast, we will never leave you."

YAHUSHUA


Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Gen 1:31   And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, [it was] very good.

Gen 1:15   And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

Matt 22:32   I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.