Wednesday, October 17, 2012

THE SHAKING

This morning while meditating, I was given a picture of two believers. The first believer was doing all he could to follow Yeshua, living a life of righteousness, and continually seeking the face of God in every moment. This believer was then approached by Yeshua, who walked up to the man and placed His hands on his shoulders. Yeshua shook the man lightly, as this is all that needed to happen, and something like small scales fell in tiny pieces onto the ground, leaving the man bright white in garment and radiantly joyful. Yeshua then poured from a golden vessel that looked like a pitcher, oil all over the man until he was completely immersed and dripping with this oil. He smiled and embraced the man and nodded yes. On the right was another man, this believer was more disheveled looking in garment and obviously rattled by lifes' situations. There was so much concern on his face and he looked empty and lost. He was not doing such a good job of seeking God every day, and did not have a close walk with Yeshua. He had strayed in his walk and compromised much in his everyday life. It showed in his demeanor. Yeshua then placed His hands on this man's shoulder's as he did the first man, and this time gave the man a very strong shake, many times, back and forth, not harming the man, but definitely making him tremble at what was happening. Falling off of this man were larger scales so to speak, bigger in diameter from the first man, and much greater in number. These scales were thousands falling to the ground as opposed to only a few from the first man. Yeshua kept shaking, longer than the previous believer, until finally this man was free of the scales and he too, had on a bright white garment and was left with much peace and joy, ready to follow His Saviour. He was covered with the oil poured from the pitcher as well, and given the nod yes too, and then I heard Yeshua say to them, "I am the Lamb of God who has come to save the world from their sins. Blessed are they that are found worthy to follow the Lamb. Come. Follow Me, there is yet much work to be done, and We must finish the race." He then turned His back to the two of them and began walking as they followed. Here the scene ended.

I am come to shake nations. I am come to shake hearts and minds. I will sift out all that is not of Me in you, and make you ready for My plans for you. Things will change in your lives, for some this will take place more quickly and easily than others. Those of you who walk closely with Me have not much need to be shaken, as I find little dross to burn. Others are very burdened with sin and the tribulations of life, hence, very darkened and resistant. To these I must do a greater shaking. I will, if permitted, remove all that has hindered you from knowing Me intimately, but you must allow your walls to be torn down. You must allow Me to shake all that you are accustomed to for security and comfort, so you will be cleansed and freed from the bondage the enemy has kept you in for so long. I would that you put on My garments of praise as I lead you into a greater and more glorious calling. Your persons are not all that I will shake, as the very earth is responding to My pleas for mankind. Come to Me now all you who are heavy- hearted and weary, for I am Rest. I am Comfort, I am Peace Everlasting. Such joy will you know when joined in One Love with Us. I will show you such wonders. Place all of your trust in Me. I see all things, I know all hearts. There is nothing you can hide from Me. Not one of you is too far to reach. There are some of you that will indeed need a greater shaking, a more severe sifting of the heart, but only I know the outcome of such a purifying. The end result is still the same, do you see? It is I ultimately that will be glorified. Those that walk with Me each day and those that allow Me to come and wipe the slate clean, they both come to Me purified and ready for My next move. They are both equal in My sight. All are precious to Me and I wish that not one of you would be lost. This is why I am going to such great lengths to personally come to each one. My invitation is for ALL, especially the lost, the weary, the wayward. All are welcome to partake in My salvation and My love. You will ALL receive the oil of My anointing if you only choose Me. It matters not how great your sins, how far you have strayed. I only want a willing heart and complete surrender. It is then that I make Myself known to the world through you. Turn to Me and ask Me to forgive you, to shake you, to remove all that hinders you from walking in victory. The choice is always yours. Why do you postpone your decision? Your groom awaits, 

Yeshua


John 1:29

King James Version (KJV)
29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.


Matthew 11:28-30

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.


Isaiah 1:25

25 And I will turn my hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy dross, and take away all thy tin:


Isaiah 61

61 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.
And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.
And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.
But ye shall be named the Priests of the Lord: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.
For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.
For I the Lord love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.
And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the Lord hath blessed.
10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
11 For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.