Monday, November 19, 2012

NOW IS THE MOMENT WE ARE GIVEN

As I prayed this morning, I was a bit overwhelmed by all those that are in need of prayer, and all that is happening in the world right now. Yeshua reminded me of a dream I had many years ago. In the dream, He was explaining to me the element of time. He stood next to me, and pointed out into a grassy field. I was then shown many different time periods playing out in front of me, all of them overlapping, and all of them happening at once, in the very moment we were standing there watching. I could literally see through all of the people, and they were living out their realities, all in the different centuries and places in the world, but it was all happening at once. I was a bit confused, but Yeshua went on to tell me that we only have this moment now. In His Kingdom, there is no passage of time. There is now, and He said we are to learn to only be concerned for this moment of now, that we are not to be anxious over what will happen tomorrow, as tomorrow will have enough worries of its own. He reminded me of this dream as there are so many around the world who are becoming consumed and  focused on world events, and the evil that is rapidly increasing everywhere, that they are forgetting where they are to remain in each and every moment. That moment is the moment of NOW. It's really all we have. We are to leave all else to Him, and get on with advancing the Kingdom of God here and NOW. We are the body, and it is our responsibility to reach as many as we can before His return. There is a great outpouring from Heaven at this time for those who have ears to hear and eyes to see, and it is to be embraced and freely given to any who are willing to receive. Yeshua keeps emphasizing this to me, that WE ARE THE BODY. I hear this over and over and over. I know that I don't want to see Him face to face and regret not surrending more of myself to Him so that others would be led to salvation. I leave you with this today, words Yeshua spoke concerning this.

In Me you move and breathe and have your being. You were all created in One heart. This is a mystery to grasp, you are not separated from one another. There is a constant ebb and flow in My Kingdom that all are a part of. Your experience of this flow is totally dependent upon you and your response to My unconditional love, grace, and mercy poured out each day. I pour into you, you receive in your heart, and in return continue the outpouring upon others. In this way My flow can not be interrupted. When one hurts, all hurt to some degree. When one experiences  joy, all surrounding that one will be affected. Nothing you say or do goes without notice in My Kingdom. This is My design. You were created to be One body and to operate as thus. I call on each of  you to be My voice, My arms and feet, My extension in this place. I will provide the nourishment you need to do this at all times. Embrace this flow with all of your being. You have been given this moment of NOW. Do not be anxious over anything. 

Your Loving King,
Yeshua 

Acts 17:28

King James Version (KJV)
28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.


Ephesians 3:16-21

16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.


1 Corinthians 12 

12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
14 For the body is not one member, but many.
15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?
18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.
19 And if they were all one member, where were the body?
20 But now are they many members, yet but one body.
21 And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.
22 Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:
23 And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.
24 For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked.
25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.
26 And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.
27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

 



Please pray this prayer with me now,
Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love.
Where there is injury, pardon.
Where there is doubt, faith.
Where there is despair, hope.
Where there is darkness, light.
Where there is sadness, joy.
O Divine Master,
grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled, as to console;
to be understood, as to understand;
to be loved, as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive.
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life.
Amen.