Saturday, September 14, 2013

THE LINES HAVE BEEN DRAWN

Tell the people I will no longer continue to plead with the unrighteous and the mockers for their allegiance. They have been warned, the watchmen have sounded the alarm, the windows of opportunity have been extended in My mercy, and because of the prayers of the faithful. But now My chosen remnant I tell you the lines have been drawn. My hand of judgement comes and I am dividing the holy from the unholy, the righteous from the wicked. No more will darkness and deception permeate My holy ground in which My Beloved awaits My return. For My chosen, your names are etched in the palm of My hand, and nothing could ever snatch you from Me. For those still walking in sin, they have made their choice. They will now experience a world without My light as a guide and without Me to shelter them from the storms. It is done this day. Their fates have been sealed. My focus now turns to My Elect, the hearts earnestly and expectantly awaiting My return. You have brought Me much joy. There is much to show you and much that will be revealed to you as My spirit infuses with your spirit and We then walk as One. Many have long awaited this glorious event and it is now upon you. Look up My children! Your redemption draws nigh!

Your Rescuer and Your Salvation
Yeshua Ha Mashiach


There is no coincidence that today happens to be the Day of Atonement, Yom Kippur. This day in Jewish culture marks the day when a persons fate is sealed with the Lord for the upcoming year, depending upon their repentant heart and willingness to be obedient to His call. I am feeling very strongly in my spirit that Jesus is telling us here today, that the separation has been made. Those that are walking with Him are sealed and will soon be infused as One with His spirit, and those who have continued to ignore His warnings are now being given over to that which they have sought. I believe the time of warnings is coming to a close. He will now focus on His remnant, those of us who seek Him with all that we have. Continue to pray for lost however, because although they will have to walk in darkness and tribulation for a time, there is still hope for them before the final judgement. 


Romans 8:19

King James Version (KJV)
19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Romans 8:38-39

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.


Joel 2:1

Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand;