Sunday, October 6, 2013

OPEN HEAVEN

My remnant army, My dear friends and children, those who are earnestly and anxiously looking up and awaiting My return for them, you dwell with Me now! You are under My mighty hand of protection and grace and you are sealed with My blood. Nothing can harm you and you now walk victoriously in and through Me. I am the Door of My sheep to a now open Heaven! That which was spoken of in times of old is upon you. The Heavens are opened unto you now and you will go in and out upon Me the ladder. I am the Door and I am the Shepherd. I am glorified in My people. Come boldly sisters and brothers into the Holy of Holies for the gate is open unto you this day! We do all things in each other now, you in Me and I in you, I in the Father and the Father in Me, together we work as One. Walk now in your full potential realizing there are no limits as heirs to the Throne. You have full access and Heaven is opened to you---you are already Home!! I am imparting wisdom into your spirits each moment as you seek Me and soon, very very soon, you will completely understand the deepest meaning of what has been done for you. In you now the Kingdom of Heaven is manifested. Come and go freely and without fear My beloved Bride. The time is indeed upon you. You have persevered and your reward is with you. I see that your lamps are full of My oil and you have made yourselves clean! I am coming for you sweet Bride and all will be revealed to you. My peace encompasses you and all those you have given to Me. You are residents of My eternal Kingdom and much, much joy is coming to you! My love for you intensifies greatly now, for you are faithful.

Your Groom, Your Shepherd, The Door 


Genesis 28:12

King James Version (KJV)
12 And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.


John 1:49-51

49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.
50 Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou? thou shalt see greater things than these.
51 And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.



John 10:7,9

Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.



Hebrews 10:19-20

19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;



2 Thessalonians 1:10

King James Version (KJV)
10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

Note to my faithful readers:

My family and I will be leaving Florida on Wednesday Oct.9 to travel to our new sanctuary that the Lord has so graciously provided as a refuge for His remnant. I am asking for prayers from all of you for our safety, a smooth and peaceful transition, and that our precious King is glorified in every single detail of the calling He has placed on our family. Our prayers are with you daily, and we pray for His continued hand of grace, protection, and provision on all of you and your family's. He is doing great and wondrous things in this day, stay faithful my dear friends, our redemption is coming! God bless all of you,

Much love in Him,
Julie