Monday, November 4, 2013

SEEK ME WHERE I CAN BE FOUND

Dear Ones, that which you so long for and so desire is not to be found externally. In seeking Me and a closer relationship with Me, you need only go within the depths of your heart, for it is here, on the inside that you will find all that your heart has longed for. You hold the key and the lock is inside the door. So many of you are looking for Me somewhere out there. I wish for you to come to Me from within. Go back to the beginning. Man and God were One. You in Me and I in you. We walked as One. This is possible now precious Ones. You originate from the One and are simply our extension. It is your choice in every moment to function as you were purposed, or to allow the world to bring separation between us. The Kingdom of Heaven lies within you. I am calling My remnant at this time to transition now, this moment, into nothing but Kingdom positions living by Kingdom principles. This is the paradigm shift in which I have spoken. You, My remnant, must maintain these positions now as you are strategically placed for what is very soon to take place on this earth. There is to be unwavering faith from My army and complete focus on My intentions for you. Your infusion has begun. Pray for Me to illuminate to you that for which you have been purposed and it shall be done for you. Maintain your spiritual authority and positions. My will is accomplished through you and no weapon formed against you will prosper. My Kingdom is come, My will is done on earth as it is in Heaven. Find all that you seek, joy, peace and love within the Kingdom, within the depths of your being, for it is here that you will find Me. Peace to you My friends until I come for you.

Yeshua--your Heart 




Genesis 2:7

And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
 

Genesis 3:8

And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day:


Psalm 73:25-26

25 Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.
26 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.


Daniel 2:22

22 He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.

Luke 17:20-21

20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.