Monday, November 11, 2013

THESE THREE DAYS


It is I daughter, your King and your Groom. You must trust Me in My timing. I will not allow you to be taken by surprise with the cosmic event. I have you in the palm of My hands. Put on your garments of praise in place of the spirit of heaviness all around you. I am bringing you from glory to glory. As my work was completed after the cross until My resurrection, so too will your transformation be completed these coming three days so we may finally be as One as My Father has intended Us to be. I have promised you the former and the latter rains. My anointing is upon you now. This earth will reel to and fro before the great day of the Lord and all that can be shaken will be shaken. Come close. This earth will shake violently at My coming. Never before in history has mankind seen an event such as this. Soon all will know that I AM THAT I AM, as all of My creation reacts to My arrival.


Your King and your Groom




Exodus 3:14a

King James Version (KJV)
14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am


Isaiah 24:20

20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.


Isaiah 49:16

16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.




Isaiah 61:3

To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.




James 5:7

Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.