Monday, May 28, 2012

THE TIME HAS COME FOR ALL TO CHOOSE

May 17, 2012

"The time has come and gone for all to choose which side they are on. The lines have been drawn. You have either chosen Me, chosen life, or death, and the world. I weep for those who have not accepted My love and who reject Me and what I have done for them. Rejoice in that you have chosen well, but also mourn with Me for those who are now forsaken. I speak of those who have not Me as their root, their substance. Unless you are drawing your strength, your very substanence from Me, the source and foundation of all, you will not stand! For such horror's as have never been witnessed will befall you. Only those with their feet firmly planted or grounded in the Father's will, will endure. I created you to be an extension of Me, with My blood flowing through your veins. But so many can not grasp this. You were created in Our image! If you could only accept this and walk in this My people, your souls would be well. America's fate is sealed. Destruction comes. I have been more than patient with a nation that mocks Me at every turn. I have turned the other cheek time and time again. I will always protect My faithful, I have demonstrated this many, many times in My Word, but the unrighteous MUST be brought down. You have entered into a very perilous time, a time forseen by My prophets thousands of years ago! My prophecies are and will come to pass very quickly now. Prepare your hearts ! I am coming soon!! May My peace and My love flood your very soul, and carry you from glory to glory, from everlasting to everlasting." 

YAHUSHUA



Matt 15:13  But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

Psalm 169

Gen 1:27   So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.