Sunday, June 8, 2014

A MOST CRITICAL HOUR

Child listen and listen well. This moment now you have been given must be used wisely. All of My Bride is being given an opportunity to rest in the Garden of My Heart. You are being prepared in ways you know not. Your objective must remain firm and your focus steadfast. The enemy seeks to uncover all of My plans, but this I will not allow. Use the sword of My Spirit for your battles. Resist the enemy and he will flee from you. Allow Me to remove the final resistance of your flesh so you only operate in the Spirit. You can remain in the world but not of it when you have severed all attachments to your soulish nature. (your mind, intellect, feelings, emotions, desires). This final detachment is absolutely crucial before I come for a spotless Bride. You must make yourself ready for I am so very close now. Can you feel Me here? Are your oil lamps full? For I come as a thief in the night to those who have not heeded My instructions. Do not be caught unaware. All is unraveling at alarming speeds as great chaos envelopes your planet. This earth's very foundation will be rocked to its core. Mountains will crumble and fire from the sky will devour much. A great day of reckoning is upon the land and time is no more. Run to the ark of My Heart children, run to the safety of  your Father's Heart as I come to put an end to all injustice and judge the wicked and the unrighteous. Hear the cry of My Heart to yours in this your desert experience. Remain anchored in Me your Rock. I will quell all your fears and My supernatural wall of fire will insulate you and keep you from harm until I come for you. I am revealing much to My Bride at this hour to prepare you for you will glorify Me greatly in your obedience. This is a most critical hour children. Watch-wait-and pray unceasingly, for I come quickly!

YAHUSHUA


Ephesians 6:17

King James Version (KJV)
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:


James 4:7


Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.


John 17:16


16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.


Galatians 5:24


24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.


Matthew 25:4


But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.


Romans 2:5-11


But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
11 For there is no respect of persons with God.


Nahum 1:7


The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.


Romans 1:18


18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;


1 Thessalonians 5:2-6


For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.


Zechariah 2:5


For I, saith the Lord, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.