Saturday, March 14, 2015

I AM WILL TEACH YOU PERSONALLY FOR YOU HAVE CAPTIVATED MY HEART

MESSAGE RECEIVED UPON WAKING, MARCH 14, 2015

Daughter of the living God, allow Me to whisper words of love to you, a love song of My heart. 

Out of your belly flows rivers of living water as Our two hearts have become One. It is always a matter of My great love for you, it is always a matter of My heart. In consuming Me you have taken upon yourself the very essence of who I am, My very nature, the nature of love. Love endures all things and it is My love that draws all men to Me. It was for love's sake that I came and died for all. It is for love's sake that you, My Bride, live a life of complete surrender and obedience with only My heart desires as your desire and only My will as your will. Just as I paid the ultimate price in that I died for all, you must lose everything in this realm for My name's sake to gain all, eternity in glory with Me. 

To embody Me is to ravish My heart! There is no greater treasure you can possess than to have the eternal Creator of the universe dwelling within your temple, My sanctuary. Oh, how I hold so dear a sincere, humble and contrite heart such as yours. We now move as One spirit, and My heart of compassion has become your heart of compassion for others. You see the brokenness and desperation of so many, and now understand what must be done to rescue them. 

I AM will continue to teach you personally. My right hand governs your every thought, word and deed. My impartation of wisdom, knowledge, and understanding enables you to freely move in My flow, carried along by the river of life, releasing the healing balm of My love to all. My supernatural peace rules and reigns your temple here in this realm, as your reality here has clearly demonstrated that you are in this realm but not of it.

I have and will continue to reveal great mysteries to you, personally and intimately counseling you. Heaven and earth converge in Us! Such great joy I possess over those who have captivated My heart and My glory will forever dwell upon you. No words here could describe My great love for you,  for it is immeasurable!

YAHUSHUA YOUR TRUE HEART'S LOVE 



John 7:38 King James Version (KJV)

38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.




Romans 2:29 King James Version (KJV)


29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.




Galatians 2:20 King James Version (KJV)


20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.


Philippians 3:8 King James Version (KJV)

Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,


2 Corinthians 4:7 King James Version (KJV)

But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us


1 Corinthians 6:19 King James Version (KJV)

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?


Psalm 16:8 King James Version (KJV)

I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.


Colossians 1:26 King James Version (KJV)

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:


1 Corinthians 13 King James Version (KJV)

1Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.