Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I WILL TAKE AWAY MY BRIDE UNTO MYSELF

Daughter it is I your Messiah! Your Redeemer lives! For out of Zion, out of Zion's holy hill I come!

I am your Tower of Refuge and your great Strength. I am your All in All. I am He who has overcome. Speak of the One who was, who is, and who is to come! For you are My watchman on the wall. 

I am come to draw a people unto Myself, a people holy and righteous and pure, a people unblemished and unadulterated by this world. I am come to pluck out My first-fruits and to shelter them from all of the storms that lie ahead and are now upon you. Be not afraid for I tell you these things must come. For I come now as the just Judge of all. 

How long must I watch My people suffer? How long must I tarry before I withdraw My arm? Oh how merciful I have been, yet the sins of the world continue to increase. The shouts of My warnings have not been heard across this globe. Much of what I have spoken to My prophets and My messengers has fallen on deaf ears. My warnings have been scoffed at and mocked, many of My chosen are persecuted for My name. 

So I ask you how long shall I wait? For in a day and in an hour that only Our Father knows, I will come. I will come and I will rescue and I will take away My Bride unto Myself. Prepare your hearts, prepare your hearts! The signs are all around you. The shofars are sounding, reverberating across the lands and My people know I am at the door. I have heard the cries of your hearts and hastened to comfort you in your trials and your sufferings for I too know of sorrow. For I carry with Me the greatest sorrow that has ever been known. 

My children, do not become too occupied in all that is crumbling around you. Stay in My flow, stay with Me in My peace. Stay near to My Heart. I have walked a path before you to make a way for you. My path will lead you home. Never fear and look up My Bride, for the day of your redemption draws nigh! 

The KING OF GLORY COMES! 

I COME!

MAKE READY~MAKE HASTE TO HUMBLE YOURSELVES BEFORE ME!

BE WATCHFUL~BE READY~BE EVER VIGILANT!

LISTEN CLOSELY TO ME AND ONLY ME!

STAND FIRM~BE COURAGEOUS!

HOLD YOUR BANNERS HIGH! 

REJOICE AND SHOUT THE VICTORY IS WON FOR IT IS WON MY CHILDREN, IT IS WON! WE SHALL KNOW NO DEFEAT!

YAHUSHUA ZION'S ANOINTED ONE




Psalm 14:7King James Version (KJV)

Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the Lord bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.


Psalm 61:3King James Version (KJV)

For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.


Psalm 91:2King James Version (KJV)

I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.


Revelation 1:8King James Version (KJV)

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.


Deuteronomy 7:6King James Version (KJV)

For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.


John 12:32King James Version (KJV)

32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.


Revelation 21:1-5King James Version (KJV)

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.


Jeremiah 17:10King James Version (KJV)

10 I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.


Matthew 5:10-12King James Version (KJV)

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.


Isaiah 53:3-5King James Version (KJV)

He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.


Luke 21:28King James Version (KJV)

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.


James 4:10King James Version (KJV)

10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.


Luke 21:36King James Version (KJV)

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.


1 Corinthians 16:13King James Version (KJV)

13 Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.