Saturday, March 14, 2015

YOU LIVE IN THE TIME OF THE GREAT DECEPTION

MESSAGE RECEIVED MARCH 11, 2015

Did I not say that all would forsake you in this life? It is upon you. You are again alone, set apart, separated, but you do not walk this path alone. You were purposed for a deeper intimacy in Me than others. You were not purposed to have friends in this world; this was not My design for you. Rejoice in that you have been set apart. You have experienced an intimacy with Me that few will ever know. Very few will climb the summit. Very few will cross over, but you children have done so, and there is a price to pay for your obedience. 

You now know who you serve and your purpose for being here. The Comforter is always with you, leading you, guiding you, and protecting you from the enemy. Fear not what man can do to you and the words that he speaks for they are futile and they are without justification.

I alone am the voice you will hear, and it is I alone that you obey. Seek not friendships in this world for you will not have them here. This too has been your experience here in the past and will continue to be,  for I have not purposed those types of relationships for you here. This was not My plan. All is being played out exactly according to My design. Trust in this. Do not question the ways in which I operate. For I tell you this, My ways are not man's ways. Leave all to Me. I have all in hand. Truth will be revealed in My time. 

As you already know, there are times and seasons for all relationships and purposes for why I put you together. As in this, there are also purposes in which I take you apart and separate you and draw you to Me. I am doing a greater work here, a work most will never understand. This is why this calling, this election is so sacred and so pure, because it is all of Me, and so few carry the intimacy as you do. 

Stand fast. Stand firm. Question not. For to you alone is given the privileges that accompany this type of responsibility. Give all to Me. Do not see these situations as negatives for they are not; it must be so. For some, and for these few it is the only way, the only way for them to continue on the path I have designed for them for their greater intimacy. They must be sifted just as you have had your sifting. The timings, however, are different. Trust in My timing.

All is well. I promise you children, all is well. Do not lose faith; take heart. You are surrounded on all sides, hedged in on all sides, high and lifted up with Me in the Garden of My heart in My Kingdom. You live in the time of the great deception. You are seeing and experiencing it first hand. This is what was written in My Word. It is before you now. This is why I have spoken of laser-like focus. It is the only way to stay on My path.

I always warn those who are My own of what is to come and it is here. Have rejoicing and praise on your lips and within your hearts for in this understanding that you now have; you know that the timing of My return is so very near. I wish to see exhilaration in your hearts as the time is upon you and the hour is here. I am come!

Stay near Me, always near Me. You have My promise. You have My Word and I fail not. You do not walk this alone. Soon you will see Me face to face!

Continue to come to Me as often as you can for as I told you, I am going to teach you from the Tree of Life.

Forgive those who are deceived for they know not what they do. Love them as I do. Never cease praying for them. For they too are very special in My eyes and are chosen for this time. It is not personal , remember this. It is just what must occur. My sword pierces. My truth at times is painful, but you have spoken it. Now lay it down. I will continue the work in them that needs to be done, and I love them no less because they have been deceived for soon they will know as the scales fall from their eyes and I bring you all home.

Do not be troubled, although you are perplexed on every side; you are shaken but not destroyed, cast down by others but it is I who lifts you up. Be not discouraged nor dismayed as the terror by night surrounds you and the darkness increases. You have seen it coming and it is now here. 

The race is almost finished children, you are almost there. Do not grow weary now; the hour is indeed late. Those of you who continue to abide in the Garden of My heart will be the only ones to know pure truth. The others will be led astray. It is up to each individual to come to Me personally to attain that level of intimacy that I have only designed for them. So, be not concerned of the level of intimacy with others and where they reside on the path that is theirs alone with Me, this is not your concern. I only ask you to continue to pray for them. 

Guard your hearts and lean not to your own understanding but to Mine alone. You will only know truth. I will not allow you to be deceived. 

Be at peace in this. Be at peace. 

YAHUSHUA



Psalm 4:3King James Version (KJV)

But know that the Lord hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the Lord will hear when I call unto him.


Leviticus 20:26King James Version (KJV)

26 And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the Lord am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine.



John 14:16King James Version (KJV)

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;


Matthew 10:28King James Version (KJV)

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.


Isaiah 55:8-9King James Version (KJV)

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.


Ecclesiastes 3:1-8King James Version (KJV)

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.


Psalm 139:5King James Version (KJV)

Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.


2 Thessalonians 2:11New International Version (NIV)

11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie


Luke 6:37King James Version (KJV)

37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:


2 Corinthians 4:8-9King James Version (KJV)

We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;




Hebrews 4:12King James Version (KJV)

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.




Psalm 34:17-19King James Version (KJV)

17 The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
18 The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.



Galatians 6:9King James Version (KJV)

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.


1 Peter 1:6-9King James Version (KJV)

Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:
That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:
Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.



Acts 20:23-24King James Version (KJV)

23 Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me.
24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.


Proverbs 3:5King James Version (KJV)

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.