Friday, July 17, 2015

I AM GIVING YOU MY STRENGTH, FOR YOU ALONE WOULD NOT STAND FOR THE THINGS YOU WILL SEE

Daughter it is I, the King of Kings, the Lord of lords, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God who was, who is, and who is coming.

Tell My children this day, don the garments of praise and cast off the spirit of heaviness, and the cloaks of darkness that seek to surround you and suffocate you from My spirit and the life I have placed within you. I told you this darkness would intensify and it does each moment, but as it does, My children must know that My light must radiate in and through them, to all they come in contact with. For if you were to not shine My light in this place, where would the lost see Me? Where would they hear My words? How would they know who I am? How would they know that anyone cares?

I told you I would sift and I would shake and I would take the lukewarm and harden their hearts, and turn deaf their ears if they should not choose Me-their Savior. This I am doing in ever-increasing numbers, hence, the darkness intensifies. But My children rise, for you are My army, this is your calling. You know who you are and you know what must be done.

 Do not grow weary My saints, for it is I who dwells within. The adversary, seeks to keep you downcast and heavy-hearted, but this is not who I created you to be. He would seek to discourage you and distract you, but this must not be. My yoke is easy and My burden is light. Remember this as the days grow darker. I tell you again and again, you have nothing to fear for I will always take care of My own. Others may leave, others may deceive you, relationships come and go, for there are seasons to everything. But I remain the same always. I never change. I am faithful and true. I am that I am, the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last. I am your All in All. 

A great peace I have placed within you, but it is up to you to allow that to be revealed to your spirits, in your everyday lives. Only you can come to full surrender in order to walk in that peace and that serenity in a world full of turmoil and chaos. It is My gift to you. Receive it. 

Do all you can to speak of Me. Tell them I am coming. Tell them their King knocks on the door of their hearts. Tell them this is their last chance. Be My ambassadors in this place and surely your reward will be great. Continue to pray for an increased faith and trust and it shall be given. Pray to be used powerfully and it shall be done. Hold fast to that which you know until I come. Your steps are sure, for it is I who have ordained them and you do not walk this path alone. You have My full authority in Heaven and on Earth. Use it wisely, for I entrust this to you My faithful ones to accomplish much, to gather the lost to Me, to reveal My heart. 

It is coming children, it is coming, truly I tell you judgement is at the door. Forsake all else to focus on Me, for this world is fading and I must make all things new. Much devastation comes, much death and much destruction, but in your preparation I am teaching you compassion. I am giving you My strength, for you alone would not stand for the things you will see. I give you everything that you need to minister, to rescue, and to love as I have loved you. 

Be powerful, be bold, be courageous in Me, for this is who I created you to be. We have the victory. Continue to have this perspective first and foremost as you walk out these days. Those who are in Me can not fail, for I will not allow it. Trust and obey. I give you My great love this day, to guard you and guide you in all of your steps. For I hold the keys to your heart. Go forth in peace and in love My friends, My faithful ones for truly your King loves you. 

YAHUSHUA


Isaiah 61:3King James Version (KJV)

To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.


Isaiah 43:10King James Version (KJV)

10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.


Luke 19:10King James Version (KJV)

10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.


Romans 9:18King James Version (KJV)

18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.


Galatians 6:9King James Version (KJV)

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.


1 Peter 5:8King James Version (KJV)

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:


Matthew 11:30King James Version (KJV)

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.


Exodus 3:14King James Version (KJV)

14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.


Hebrews 13:8King James Version (KJV)

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.


I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.


John 14:27King James Version (KJV)

27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.


Revelation 22:12King James Version (KJV)

12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.


Psalm 37:23King James Version (KJV)

23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.


Luke 10:19King James Version (KJV)

19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you


Revelation 3:20King James Version (KJV)

20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.