Wednesday, October 7, 2015

PROPHETIC DREAM OF THE BRIDE BEING RESURRECTED/TRANSFORMED

This dream was given in the early morning of October 5, 2015.

I dreamed I was in a place that resembled an airport. An underground center of sorts had been built, and inside were shops and supplies of all kinds, businesses and a thriving community. I found myself above this place, interestingly enough, in a place that reminded me of the gates at airports many years ago when I traveled more. It was a long row of window boxes where you could sit and watch the planes come and go. This particular row of 'boxes' though was not protected, it was completely open to the outside, and it faced what looked like a runway of sorts, although in the dream I did not see any aircraft.

In the spirit, I knew danger was fast approaching, as my spirit was suddenly told to prepare, that evil was fast approaching and massive fire was approaching. I ran downstairs to warn people to get out, that underground would not be safe, as I spiritually saw this fire consuming everyone and everything, not only above the ground, but underground as well. No one would listen, they all seemed to think life would go on as normal and they would be okay. I quickly left there, realizing there wasn't anything I  could do. I saw many people more focused on items they thought were of value, not wanting to leave what they felt would be worth money in some way.

As I was crouched in these windows without protection, I saw people running from all over to find a spot in these boxes of some type, trying to find protection from 'what was coming'. Panic was all around me. I was tucked into one of these places, wondering what I should do, when a hawk suddenly flew in and landed on my lap. He sat there for a moment, and I was completely astounded. He had come out of nowhere, and I couldn't believe he was now sitting on my lap. He was warm and soft, and so beautiful, I had my hand on his chest and I could feel his heart beating.  I felt so privileged to be holding him. All of a sudden though, he died as I was holding him, and I felt devastated. I didn't understand why this had happened. He laid there in my arms for a moment, then miraculously, he resurrected into a massive winged bird that resembled a gorgeous multi-faceted creature, sparkling with jewels, and with an incredible amount of power and authority.  He then flew up off my lap, into the air, heading south. I watched as he met, head on, a fierce and dark cloud of winged demonic creatures that were coming at all of us for war. There number was many.. I understood in the spirit that the hawk was the victor, and he had already won the battle although it must still be played out in the physical.

End of dream.



Job 39:26King James Version (KJV)

26 Doth the hawk fly by thy wisdom, and stretch her wings toward the south?



Interpretation of dream from Father:


My daughter, many have been the warnings of the darkness, of the great and terrible evil that is upon you. It is no surprise that no one wants to listen to the messages from My prophets and My  watchmen, that the multitudes feel that life as normal will remain. I tell you this, a dark and powerful wind has arisen and the fire of judgement both physical and spiritual have arrived. There are only a few of My chosen remnant who truly understand the depths of this evil and what it has brought. There is no more time. It is already here, and events will increase with intensity and severity before your very eyes, and the force in which this evil perpetuates will shock even the closest to Me. Fear not however My little ones, as you are safely tucked under My wing, the victory having already been won. 

The hawk My daughter represents My Spirit within you, the Spirit of power and boldness, authority and Kingship. My manifested sons and daughters are now awakened to who they are in Me, and have been resurrected from the soul-life, to a new and glorious eternal spirit-life with Me. I am divine wisdom and protection, and you are birthed into this new life through the trial, tribulations, and persecutions you endure. It is time for My Bride,  My first-fruits remnant to join Us in the greatest spiritual battle of all time. You have seen what is upon you in the spirit, and many of you are experiencing this first-hand in your lives. Remember the Kingdom perspective always! Rise up like the hawk, with My power and authority coursing through every pore and every cell, knowing that the evil coming against you is formidable, but also recognizing that the victory is Ours. The battle is truly won! You are being transformed in Me, from death to life, from mortal to immortal. 

**THIS IS YOUR RESURRECTION**

Rise My precious ones, rise to the calling I have purposed for your lives. Soar with Me, as We vanquish evil and establish dominion on this earth for the world to witness. 

IT IS TIME...


YAHUSHUA