Sunday, September 17, 2017

I RAISE UP NATIONS...AND I DESTROY THEM...I WILL SET YOU AS AN EXAMPLE TO THE WHOLE WORLD

*You Tube video for this message: https://youtu.be/SkWj0HTTSsk


I, Mashiach, the King of all creation, the Only Savior for mankind, scour the earth, looking for those who embrace My Truth. 

The warnings from My messengers and prophets have been declared for many generations and now, as you see, the time has come for all to be fulfilled.

The cries of the broken and contrite of heart have been heard in Heaven, and the Just Judge of all now brings recompense where it is due. 

As a loving Father of His children, My heart longs to see hearts desperate for truth, hearts that cry out to Me through the destruction and through their sufferings; but as I look, I see many more still numb to the truth that has been presented, and I see them placing their hopes and dependence on man-made systems. I do not see many people falling on their knees in repentance, nor looking to Me for their hope, protection and provisions. Your leaders, America do not publicly cry out to Me in prayer for your nation, nor do they stand for truth based in My Holy Word. I hear words again such as, 'We will rebuild and restore,' but I tell you, this will not be. For as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, so shall I allow the judgments to sweep this nation from coast to coast, as Babylon the whore will fall. You will not rise again to a mighty nation, but I will burn you with fire and destroy you with terrible winds and floods, bringing great devastation to your land. I will set you as an example to the whole world, what will be the end of all those mock and scoff Me and blatantly disregard My commandments.

This is not all I will do. You have only now just begun to see the shaking I will cause, as the earth will also violently respond to My commands for justice. I alone can raise up nations, and I alone can bring them down. I will shake the heavens and I will shake the earth and all that is will be undone. 

A serious and dire message this is indeed, but as I have spoken, the time is come. I hear the heart cries of those who seek Me and love Me with all they have, and you My precious ones shall see much, but only for a short while, and then I will draw you to Myself. Do not despair My faithful ones, do not lose hope, for you know that I must do what I must do. I do these things to test and to measure the heart motives of all men. 

I see all and I hear all, and I have each and every outcome. Nothing escapes the Great I AM. 

Prepare in repentance, fasting and prayer first, then prepare as you are able physically, knowing that I have My children's  names written in the palm of My hand, and no evil will befall you. Your security is in Me, regardless of what you see around you and what is imminently coming upon you. 

Watch, wait, pray My loves. Your King is coming for you. Can you not hear the armies of Heaven as they ride? 



YAHUSHUA, YOUR KING, YOUR DEFENSE, YOUR ROCK, YOUR HIGH TOWER, YOUR REFUGE



Nahum 1:2-15King James Version (KJV)

God is jealous, and the Lord revengeth; the Lord revengeth, and is furious; the Lord will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.
The Lord is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the Lord hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.
He rebuketh the sea, and maketh it dry, and drieth up all the rivers: Bashan languisheth, and Carmel, and the flower of Lebanon languisheth.
The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.
The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
But with an overrunning flood he will make an utter end of the place thereof, and darkness shall pursue his enemies.
What do ye imagine against the Lord? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.
10 For while they be folden together as thorns, and while they are drunken as drunkards, they shall be devoured as stubble fully dry.
11 There is one come out of thee, that imagineth evil against the Lord, a wicked counsellor.
12 Thus saith the Lord; Though they be quiet, and likewise many, yet thus shall they be cut down, when he shall pass through. Though I have afflicted thee, I will afflict thee no more.
13 For now will I break his yoke from off thee, and will burst thy bonds in sunder.
14 And the Lord hath given a commandment concerning thee, that no more of thy name be sown: out of the house of thy gods will I cut off the graven image and the molten image: I will make thy grave; for thou art vile.
15 Behold upon the mountains the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace! O Judah, keep thy solemn feasts, perform thy vows: for the wicked shall no more pass through thee; he is utterly cut off.

Psalm 75:7


But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.