Saturday, February 21, 2015

YOU WILL INSTANTLY AND WITHOUT EFFORT BE TRANSFORMED WHEN THE EARTH IS PLUNGED INTO DARKNESS

It is I Yahushua, your Messiah, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah in whose breath I establish kingdoms and I subdue them. I am He the Creator of all things. I raise up, and I lay low. There is nothing that has been created that was not thought of, designed, and purposed by Me. I am He that speaks to warn you of things to come. I am He that prepares your hearts to receive revelation and mysteries, understanding and knowledge. 

This night I have come to share with you that it is upon you. It is upon you children! Keep your focus, stay ever so close for very, very soon you will engage in a way that you have not done before. This is the great unraveling. With great and terrible speed the events come. I mourn for the loss that there will be of so many but it must be so. Do not grow weary in the day to day training and tasks at hand for in an instant all will suddenly change. I tell you this so when all is spiraling out of control all around you and people are in complete chaos and fear, you, My own, will know no fear for it is I who will operate from within. I assure you, you will have My complete peace. You will instantly and without effort be transformed, and from there will go on to carry out many, many things in My name for this is why you are here. 

The darkness comes children, it comes quickly. The Destroyer is near. The earth will be plunged into utter darkness and fear will reign. Terror such as the world has never know. You My lights will all be protected, of course,  for you know this already. In this, you have My promise. I tell you this, not to turn your attention towards events for they will continue to escalate in intensity and frequency and they will be terrible. But I tell you this out of My great love for you so that you know that I care so much that I would warn you and prepare you ahead of time. So you would know that I am in every heartbeat and every breath you take, that We are not separated. I in you, you in Me, We are One in the Father. 

Do not become fearful that you would not know what I would have you do when these things take place for this I promise you as well, you will have My instruction very clearly and I will speak directly to your spirits. You will understand all that I say, and all that I ask you to do. So once again,  I remind you, do not allow your minds to engage in a thought process that would take you back to the soul nature, in that you would visualize these events and attempt to prepare your minds on how to handle these situations. This is not what I would ask you to do. Stay with Me in spirit. Don't allow yourselves to feel what you think this will feel like. This will only serve to distract you. This is why I come and speak with you. I do this because I am teaching you. I am teaching you now before these events come. 

These conversations We have been having are some of the final instructions you will need. For I have spoken many words of love and encouragement and instruction to you, wisdom; all to increase your awareness, to deepen the revelation of all these things that I have been speaking about for so long now. Truly, it is as simple as what has already been said, trust and obey. This is all you need do. 

May I ease your spirits with one more thing, do not fret over things done or not done, things not completed, timelines, things I have spoken of before. For all is in My hands and I know what will be done and what will not, I know what your needs are and will be. All will be provided for. As always do what you know to do each day, never striving, always abiding, knowing that I have the outcome. I put no pressure on you to finish anything that has been set before you, it is about the journey, not the end. Remember this, this is a wise, wise statement. It is about the journey. 

Everything you do is a heart matter. I see the motives and desires of your hearts for I have placed them there. I wish to see you seek Me with all you have, regardless of what you consider to be accomplished or not. It is all in My flow. Just stay with Me children, it is that simple, just stay with Me. 

Be My voice-piece in this place, sound the alarm! 

REPENT! REPENT! REPENT!

For the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand! Truly I come!!

*TIME IS NO MORE*

YAHUSHUA --IN WHOSE BREATH KINGDOMS ARE ESTABLISHED AND SUBDUED



Philippians 4:7King James Version (KJV)

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.


John 9:4King James Version (KJV)

I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.


Exodus 10:22-23King James Version (KJV)

22 And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days:
23 They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days: but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.


John 15:4King James Version (KJV)

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.


Jeremiah 17:10King James Version (KJV)

10 I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.