Wednesday, February 18, 2015

SHOUT WHAT I TELL YOU IN SECRET OR THEIR BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS

You have this treasure daughter, this treasure in your earthen vessel, the treasure of My immense love for you and for all My children. From the well of My heart, I pour forth mercy and grace, healing and forgiveness. 

Lift your head My daughter, and do not become weary with this path that you have chosen, this agreement that you have made to serve Me for I assure you, many, many will be saved because of the words in which I speak to you. Rest assured, you are My chosen messenger and you will continue to speak forth My words of wisdom, truth, and life. Yours is an emptied vessel through which My glory is made manifest. 

Continue to shout My words and proclaim My coming, so the blood of the lukewarm and the unrighteous will not be on your hands. For what I whisper to you in the secret must be sent forth. Tell them child, tell them I come with sickle in hand; no more as the Lamb but now as the Lion. I come as the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords and all will know of My Majesty. I am Holy, I am Righteous, I am the Almighty One. 

Tell those who have ears to hear that the age of grace draws to its end. I will roar as the Lion of the tribe of Judah and justice will sweep your lands,  for it is with My breath that all that is haughty will be brought low. Your pride is now your destruction,  for pride is the root of all evil. 

Hear the words of My prophets and heed their dire warnings for your tomorrow's are never guaranteed. Make haste to fall on your faces and tremble at the words of the Lord. Bow down you stiff-necked people and repent! 

REPENT! REPENT! PREPARE YE THE WAY OF THE LORD! 

Time is no more and your eternity weighs in the balance. Turn away from your idols and all the temporal things of this world,  for they offer you nothing of value and will be stripped  from you suddenly!

Blow the trumpet from Zion, call a solemn assembly, fast My people and beg for mercy for what profit is it that you gain the whole world but lose your soul?? 

Heed Me this day, for from the mouth of one of My own I have spoken it, and it will be done, it will be done...

THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH



2 Corinthians 4:7King James Version (KJV)

But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.


Luke 9:46-50King James Version (KJV)

46 Then there arose a reasoning among them, which of them should be greatest.
47 And Jesus, perceiving the thought of their heart, took a child, and set him by him,
48 And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great.
49 And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us.
50 And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.


Psalm 105:1-8King James Version (KJV)

105 O give thanks unto the Lord; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people.
Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him: talk ye of all his wondrous works.
Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord.
Seek the Lord, and his strength: seek his face evermore.
Remember his marvellous works that he hath done; his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth;
O ye seed of Abraham his servant, ye children of Jacob his chosen.
He is the Lord our God: his judgments are in all the earth.
He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations.

Psalm 105:15King James Version (KJV)

15 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.


Matthew 10:27King James Version (KJV)

27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.


Ezekiel 33:1-11King James Version (KJV)

33 Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:
If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;
Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.
When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
10 Therefore, O thou son of man, speak unto the house of Israel; Thus ye speak, saying, If our transgressions and our sins be upon us, and we pine away in them, how should we then live?
11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?


Joel 3:13King James Version (KJV)

13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.


Proverbs 16:18King James Version (KJV)

18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.


Joel 2:1King James Version (KJV)

Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand;


Joel 2:15King James Version (KJV)

15 Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly:


Mark 8:36King James Version (KJV)

36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?


Exodus 32:9King James Version (KJV)

And the Lord said unto Moses, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people: