Wednesday, December 14, 2016

HEAR WHAT SPIRIT IS SAYING IN THIS LATE HOUR, I SPEAK OF THE MARK OF THE BEAST

There is so much I wish to reveal to you My Beloved. Your experiences here in this realm, the set of circumstances which surround you at any given time are all by My design. You were known from before time was. Your journey here is meant to be the expression of who I am in you. I mold you and shape you as you move through the fiery trials and tribulations of this world, each step, surrendering all to Me, in trust and in obedience. This is how I refine you, as gold is tested by fire. 

This life is about your awakening. It is about receiving the revelation of who you are in Me and I in you, and walking in this, your full potential. I have the culmination of all your life experiences in My hands. I know the outcome no matter what path you choose at any given time. I can and will use every detail of your life for My glory as this is why I have created you, for My good pleasure.

You live in a time like no other. It is the darkest of times, but it will also be the most glorious of times, as the remnant church, My Body, is awakening to her full potential. The mysteries and secrets of My Kingdom are being revealed like never before, and that which was previously hidden and veiled is being understood. I have purposed it to be so for this generation.

The midnight hour is come and you have a responsibility to know and understand the times you are in. I have poured out My Spirit as never before, and you have My Holy Word to counsel and guide you. It is for you to rise higher and shine brighter with My glory as the world plunges deeper into chaos. My people perish for lack of knowledge, so do not be as one who does not seek to understand your position and the importance of walking in righteousness. 

I have warned of great deception and My people, it is here. You will not be able to stand on any other foundation except for Me to ensure your survival. I do not speak of your physical safety as much as I speak of your eternal resting place. Without My truth and My laws written on your hearts, you will be swept away by this deception and perish. Take these My words very seriously children, as the powers of darkness have a very sinister plan. They have gone to great depths to ensure this plan comes to fruition, and many, many of My lukewarm ones will fall away and be lost. I have called upon you, yes you, and all who have ears to hear what My Spirit is saying in this late hour, to listen to My wise counsel and warn the others. To whom much is given, much is required. 

It is becoming increasingly more difficult to distinguish truth from lies, light from dark, good from evil, but I tell you there is ONE WAY, ONE ANSWER. 

MY NAME IS YAHUSHUA - MESSIAH AND REDEEMER.

I have every answer and I hold all the keys. I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father or enters My Kingdom, except through Me. I am the Ladder and I am the Door. I am the Shepherd, and My sheep know My voice and they follow Me.

FOLLOW ME..and only Me. Do not listen to the voice of another.

There is so much evil planned against you, as the enemy has manipulated all creation. There are plans to recreate life, to alter My design, many of which are already being implemented. Satan has always wished to be God and Creator. Do you remember when I spoke to you about your DNA? It is My blueprint or code that is your DNA and makes you to be fashioned in My image, originally before the fall, a pure and untainted bloodline. By devising ways to manipulate this DNA, the enemy is in the process of creating his own kingdom with his own race of beings. Some have and will give allegiance freely, but many others he will coerce into this allegiance by manipulation and deception. Does My Word not tell you, as in the days of Noah, so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be? To know the beginning is to know the end. There is nothing new under the sun. Study what has occurred when the Fallen angels came unto the daughters of men,  and you will understand what is unfolding before your very eyes. This beast system is spoken about in My Word in the end as iron mixing with clay-- that which is My creation with that which is not. I have much wisdom to share with those who seek this from Me. Ask of Me and it shall be given unto you. 

It is imperative that you understand what happened then, so you know that this battle is spiritual and there is only one answer to overcoming and being saved. Any alteration to your DNA, to the very essence of who you are within your blood is an abomination to Me and is the mixing of satan's seed with My Holy creation. Man is taking it upon himself under the direction of your adversary to alter man's very existence, to add to or take away that which I alone have created. Woe to those who tamper with My creation as I alone am Creator. There is no God beside Me! These horrors are being done and will be done to a greater degree in the very near future and are being called advancement and breakthrough technology.

Understand what I am saying to you. This has begun the mark of the beast that My Word speaks about. This system has been created to keep you from aging, to heal you, to remove 'imperfections,' to track you medically, to birth children without defects, and this is a disguise for the real motive behind this technology. It's very purpose is for control and manipulation, an extremely wicked means to cause you to accept this advancement readily, only to be used against you in the most vile and horrific way. This 'science' once taken into the body, this mark whether it be in the hand or in the forehead, whether it be a chip or a code, whatever way it is now and will be presented to you, will forever change you and destroy the covenant that I have created with My created people. You will lose your eternal soul if you accept this 'mark', this technology within your bodies. 

Sooner than most people believe, you will all be faced with the most extreme and difficult decisions of your entire lives. For many, your physical survival will depend on these choices. You will soon be told you cannot work, receive medical care, buy or sell without this new technology. But as I have told you, worry not for these your physical bodies, for it is your soul for eternity and its place of dwelling that should concern you most. 

The beast system arises and your freedoms will be taken from you. You must trust and believe in Me, that I alone am your Source and the solid Rock foundation on which you can stand. Pray fervently for the increased measure of faith that is promised you. You must not give allegiance in any way to this anti-messiah system. Know in your heart where you stand now, as when that moment arrives and the sudden-lies are here, it will be too late to think about it. 

Many empty promises will be made following the chaos, as I have already told you the judgments are upon you.  The desperation and suffering experienced will cause many to turn to anyone or anything for instant physical relief. When they are not grounded in truth, they will, in their weakness, choose so very poorly. 

Again I repeat to you, My people perish for lack of knowledge! 

I wish for you to know My truth and warn them! Warn your families, warn your friends, your co-workers, your peers, and 
yes, your pastors and all those in leadership who are still sleeping! In that day when each one of you will meet Me face to face, there will be no excuses as I have always provided a way. Each one will answer to all that was presented in this life. 

For those who are My faithful ones, My reward is with Me, and you will abide in the Temple of My God. If you could see what I have waiting for all those who love Me. As My Spirit pours forth into you, My faithful ones, such glory is being released on the earth. You are tethering Heaven to Earth and just remember, light has overcome darkness, the darkness will only be for a short time, because the victory has already been won!

Speak of these words to all you know. 

It may mean life or death for them.. eternal life or eternal death..

YAHUSHUA


1 Peter 1:7King James Version (KJV)

That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ

Revelation 4:11

11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Colossians 1:26

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints

Romans 16:25

25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Hosea 4:6

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Jeremiah 31:33

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Revelation 2:29

29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.


Matthew 24:37

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Daniel 2:43-45

43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

Genesis 6:1-7

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Revelation 13:16-18

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Romans 12:3

For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

Revelation 22:12

12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Revelation 3:12

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.