Wednesday, December 28, 2016

THE STORMS NOW INTENSIFY GREATLY BUT I AM YOUR CAPTAIN AND YOU ARE ALMOST THERE




After communion on December 25, 2016 in the evening, I was shown a ship without power in a very stormy and dark sea, no stars or moon to guide the ship, and I saw several men arguing about the situation. A few began to jump overboard, saying it was a hopeless situation and there could not possibly be any rescue. Two in particular were begging the despondent ones to not lose hope, to wait for help, and know the light would eventually shine again. I saw this vision repeatedly, and then the Lord began to speak to me.


Remember the words that I have spoken to you so many times before, that it is always darkest before the dawn. I have prepared you for such a time as this, so do not underestimate or doubt what can and will be done through you, through My remnant church. You are here for this time and for this season for a very specific purpose, and I have also told you that the darkness would grow greater day by day. And although the darkness seems to surround you on all sides, there is still so much to come. You must not lose faith. Do not challenge the Father's design. Do not question something that you have such a limited perception of. My greatest work is done in the midst of terrible darkness. 

I promise you this, and one day soon you will see that this is My truth. You feel as if you are on ships with no captain, as the waters rage around you and the storm is now here, but remember My promises- I am your Captain. I am your Shepherd. I am your Light.  I never said I would remove you from the darkness. I said I would carry you through to the other side. You will see many abandon Me in this dark hour that has come upon the earth. Many will say there is no God, for the faith of everyone will be greatly tested, severely so, and only those who have chosen to know truth will stand. There is a work being done here that you cannot perceive in each and every soul. I will take you through the fires until all that is not of Me is burned away.

Greater is He who is in you, than he who is in the world. Know this in your hearts. You will overcome. My light will dispel all the darkness, but it must come through you. It must! There is no other way. How else will they see Me? How else will they know Me? You must testify of My truth. This is why you are here.    This is your purpose. You are here for Me to show them that I AM the Way. 

Many will hate you as they hated Me. There is nothing new here, expect this, but you know in your hearts there is much more to this design than what you see and hear and experience each day. The storms will now intensify greatly. The hour is at hand.  As I have prepared you beforehand, you will see much. Pray for those who will curse Me. Pray for those who will deny My Name. Pray for those who will mock and scoff and vilify the only One who was ever sinless. They are already doing this, but the persecution will increase and become very intense, and My Name will not be revered.

I have My chosen though, My special ones, who fear their God and will hold fast to the end and great will be their reward. You must not give up hope. You must have courage and stand firm through the most difficult part of this journey, and it will be difficult. But I have this. I have all of this in My hands, and I have already seen you through the outcome. Remember to keep the Kingdom perspective. Only I know the hearts of every man, so please understand that a greater work is being done, but you must persevere. It is as an army that has trained and trained and trained more for a battle they feel will never come. They become weary and discouraged and want to use their techniques and experiences to walk out what they have been trained to do, and that day will come, I assure you. It will come, but you must not grow weary in the process. You are most vulnerable at the time when you become weary and discouraged. Remember, the weapons of your warfare are not carnal. Bind these spirits that would serve to keep you downtrodden and weak in faith. These are not of Me. Yes, I do allow them. I allow them to show you who your strength is. There is nothing you can do within yourself. You have no power, no authority, no strength outside of Me. This is why I allow these things. This will make you a better soldier. 

I am closer than ever before. Please know this in your hearts. I would not say this if it were not so. I truly am present with you in every moment. You are almost there My loves, almost there! And you have much support in the Kingdom. Many have gone before and pray for you. They also have seen you through. So, continue to hunger and thirst for righteousness and holiness, and stay on My narrow path, and soon, soon I will bring you home. But, let us gather the lost first, for I wish that not one would perish. I love you all. 

I love you.

YAHUSHUA



Psalm 46:5King James Version (KJV)

God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.

2 Corinthians 4:16-18

16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Isaiah 55:8-9

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Psalm 139:12

12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

Isaiah 42:16King James Version (KJV)

16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

Psalm 14:1

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

John 1:5

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Luke 6:28

28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

Hebrews 3:14

14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

1 Corinthians 2:11

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

Matthew 5:6

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.