Saturday, October 27, 2012

PRESS IN

The time in which you are is indeed a very serious time, for there are many changes occurring in the Kingdom which are being reflected in the earth. As in all of history, your earth will respond to My voice, and to My beckoning. All of creation answers to Me, and Me alone. The scales have been tipped, and the time is come to choose the narrow way, My way to eternal life, and the banquet I have prepared for each one of you. So many however are choosing the broad way of destruction through the continual lies of the prince of darkness who controls your world. Many, many hands are working behind the scenes to manipulate your systems. These are the systems which most believe will protect and provide for them in difficult circumstances. Know however that these are more lies from the enemy, and I am the only Truth, the only Way you can and will be protected from the storms that are upon you. I am personally coming to each of you, and asking you to open your hearts to Me now. You have been created to recognize My voice, the voice of your Shepherd, your Maker, and all who seek Me are now hearing the same words being spoken, as We are all One heart, and of One accord. My instructions remain the same. Do not focus on what appears to be a world in turmoil around you, as this is what the enemy would have you most concerned about. Your focus should ALWAYS be My Kingdom and My will for your lives in each moment. I prepare My sheep, and you need not concern yourselves with what is happening around you that is so very unstable. My ways are perfect and My flock can not be touched. You will stand victorious and experience My glory being manifested in your lands as never before. You are being bathed in My grace in every moment, and My grace will always be sufficient for you no matter what you face in days ahead. Lead the lost to Me and to My precious heart. Lead them in love, in forgiveness, and with compassion. Love the unloved. Embrace My forgotten. Bring these into My fold. All I have is yours, and what you call yours belongs to Me. Submit yourselves entirely to Me and allow your hands to become My hands, your words to be My words, and your love to be My love. It is in this way that all humanity knows the love of their Saviour, their Messiah. I hold the keys to all of your questions and concerns. It is all found in Me. Seek nothing else. Move in My flow, from glory, to glory, to glory. I carry you as wings of eagles and We soar high above all else! Pray without ceasing, and I will give every one of you specific instructions for your individual circumstances. You do not walk alone, and you need not fear the adversary at any time. My Father's will has already been accomplished and completed when I rose from the tomb! Darkness IS defeated for all time. We are conquerors! Walk in this knowing and you will have complete authority from Me. Stop hesitating. Be bold and courageous My children! Your spirits are already being quickened as I speak this. You who are following Me with all of your hearts know this. You have felt the change begin in you. We have entered a new season, a challenging season, but a glorious season for the heirs of the Kingdom. Listen intently for the next move. It will be given very clearly. Believe this. Then step into that move with much determination and excitement, as it is Me behind you motivating and driving you forward and closer into Me. Press in My people! Press in to Me. Tighten your boot straps as We are going to be sprinting for a bit, but know this will only be for a time and then your rest will come. Forward My children, forward!

Your loving Shepherd,
Yeshua 

Acts 4:31-33

King James Version (KJV)
31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.
32 And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.
33 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.

Hebrews 12:25-29

25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:
26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:
29 For our God is a consuming fire.
 

Romans 8:18-23

18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.


Matthew 7:13

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:


John 14:6

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.


John 10:27

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:


2 Corinthians 12:9

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.


Isaiah 40:31

31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.


Philippians 3:14

14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.