Sunday, November 11, 2012

THE DIE IS CAST

It is with an extremely heavy heart that I deliver this particular message. Very seldom do I hear the Father speak, but when He does, it is extremely powerful. I pray now that you truly take to heart what you are hearing, and that you are taking the necessary steps to repent, and purify yourselves before your Creator. I can not stress this enough, pray constantly to be found worthy through the precious blood of our Savior, Jesus Christ, Yeshua Ha Mashiach. Stop sinning. Turn to Him in all things. He will hear your cries and redeem you through His Son.

I am an angry and jealous God, and My voice WILL BE HEARD in your land. I am roaring as a lion and My voice will thunder as it sweeps across this country of America. To whom is given much, much is required, and oh how you have disappointed Me. You were a land sanctified and set apart, to be an example of My freeing power. I gave you so much! I blessed you abundantly, because you dedicated yourselves to Me and Me alone. You looked to Me for all your protection and provision, and I blessed you with overwhelming prosperity and riches, riches of My glory. But oh how you have strayed. A capital city that once consecrated this nation to Me now has in it a man who boasts in complete and total defiance, the power of the nation itself, and its accomplishments and technologies, to rise again and rebuild bigger and better after the recent storms of judgement. There have been so very few who have turned to Me in their times of need and acknowledged that I alone have what they are seeking ultimately. You have absolutely NO POWER outside of Me! Instead, I see nothing more than arrogance and pride and rebellion. Your judgements have been in times past, delayed because of the prayers of the faithful interceeding for the masses who continue to mock Me, but this will be no more. My arm of protection has quickly drawn back and you will know that I am not to be mocked. I will allow your nation to implode, and grant unto you your desire. You will reap what has been sown. You believe you have all the answers and are relying on your own strengths to sustain you, repeatedly wallowing in your filth and your sins, and this is nauseating to My nostrils. It is sorrowful to My heart, that My people would choose continually the desires of the flesh that bring nothing more than temporary satisfaction, rather than the desires of My heart, which would bring you peace, joy, and unending love. Your sins of idolatry, greed, pride, fornication, deceit, and murder will be your demise. 
 (At this point, Father shows me His Son Yeshua, standing before me, stripped and bloody and in a great amount of pain. The leaders and soldiers are whipping Him and beating Him and spitting on Him, mocking Him and insulting Him. Then I see them rip off a light linen garment as He winces in agony.)
Do you see what you are doing My people?? You are crucifying My Son again and again and again with your wicked ways. MY SON'S BLOOD WAS WHAT BOUGHT YOUR VERY LIFE FOR ETERNITY AND YET YOU TORTURE HIM DAILY IN YOUR LACK OF OBEDIENCE TO ALL HE REPRESENTS. How long do I look the other way and allow such rebellion and disregard? Tell Me?
(I then see a vision of Yeshua taking his last breath, and the curtain in the temple being torn in two.)
I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO CRUCIFY HIM AGAIN! It is done, His sacrifice is complete. I will now tear your nation into two. You are a nation divided in half as the veil in the sanctuary was divided. You will now be vulnerable and weak and needy. You will know at last that you are nothing without Me. The die is cast.
(definition of die is cast: past the point of no return)
To My watchman and My faithful remnant, I tell you, My warnings to this country are coming to a close. There is little more to speak of repentance. The judgements upon you will fall as dominoes, and will not stop until My Word is fulfilled. Of this I promise and I remain always faithful to My Word. You must not cease to pray, for yourselves for more faith, discernment, and wisdom in these times. Pray for all your loved ones for direction, and guidance, and peace that only comes through Me in the coming storms fast approaching. Do not stop interceeding for the lost, the ones given over to darkness. Pray for the courage to stand in the midst of terror reigning. Your people will soon be stripped of their freedoms and their comforts. Your dictator will be exposed very soon for who he really is and who he represents even more so than he already has. Your basic rights as citizens will be questioned and in danger. You will be facing much opposition as you are told that you will not have food for your families unless you comply with this beast system I have allowed to dominate for a time. Do not fear! And do not succumb to the pressure. You will be treated with dissension and disregard by your leaders. Stand firm! Stand in the light of My love, and My provisions. You are not of this world! You belong to My Kingdom, and My Kingdom will reign forever and ever! Remember this always. Look forward to the fast approaching day when you will join countless other saints at My banquet meal, the Marraige Consumation of the Bridegroom and the Bride. All of Heaven is eagerly awaiting that glorious day! I say to you My precious chosen, look up! Your redemption draweth nigh!   

Psalm 7:11

11 God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.

Galatians 6:7

King James Version (KJV)
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Luke 12:48

48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.


Luke 21:28

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Matthew 27:50-54

50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.


Our Holy Merciful Father, 

We humbly bow before You and Your throne, on our faces and on our knees, imploring You in Your infinite mercy to forgive us. Please Father, lessen the degrees of the judgements because of the prayers of your faithful remnant. Protect us and provide for us as we seek Your face constantly. Bathe us in Your grace, and Your oil of anointing, and prepare our hearts for what is soon to transpire in our lives and the fate of this country of America. We trust You in all things, and we anxiously await the glorious return of Your son Yeshua, and the end of all evil for all time. Thank you for Your son Father, our precious King of Kings Yeshua. Thank you for His blood that redeems us, and that holds the answers to our destiny. In His Holy name we pray, Yeshua, Amen and amen.