Wednesday, November 20, 2013

IT IS BEGUN

Sing a new song unto the Lord. Let your song be sung from mountains high! I am breaking forth upon this place. I will turn your sorrow into joy for I am doing a new thing. So very soon you will see the spiritual manifest into the physical. You will speak it forth and it will be done on earth as it is in Heaven and as it has been purposed in and through you as you walk in complete obedience and surrender to My will alone. As I told Ezekiel to prophesy to dry bones so that they may live, so you as well will speak forth My proclamations to a dying world that they might have life and be washed clean by My Word coming forth through you. You will speak and it will be so, not by any power of your own, but by My life force that has consumed your temples. There is a new day dawning and it is time to sing forth My praises to all I have and will continue to send you. You have been given your assignments and you stand armed with My swords of truth along with the Host of My Heavenly armies at your side. It is begun My army, it is begun!


BARUCH ATAH, ADONAI ELOHEINU


(Praise to You, Adonai our God)


Psalm 18:32-33

32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.
33 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.
34 He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.
35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.



Psalm 95:1-2

95 O come, let us sing unto the Lord: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.
Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.



Isaiah 49:2

And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;


Ezekiel 37:4-10

Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.
Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:
And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.
So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.
And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.
Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.



John 17:17

17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.


Hebrews 12:1

12 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,