Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I WILL RESTORE YOUR VERY BLOOD

Just as it was in the beginning, I am doing again in My Bride this day. My creation reflected all that I am. I am come now in the hearts of My chosen to exhibit holiness, righteousness, truth, and purity. I conquered death at the cross, I abolished it for all men who receive Me, for all time. I came that you would have life everlasting, that the curse of sin would be overcome. I am restoring yet again through My last days remnant, a sanctified and holy people who are walking in My statutes and My example, demonstrating that a sinless life is to be your goal. I have shown you the Way as I am the only Way, the Truth, and the Life. He that follows Me knows no death. I am come for a pure and spotless Bride, one who continues to seek Me every moment of every day. I am come to rescue My love from the judgements which are upon you. My love prays continually for Me to remove the stain of sin and to restore new life. I purify this one, cleanse this one, strip this one of darkness and separation. I pour My new wine into this, My surrendered and emptied vessel, for it is only in total surrender and obedience that this one can be used mightily as an instrument to others for My Kingdom and My glory. 

I speak to you now of a restored bloodline. Pray - seek Me - repent - walk in complete humility, and I will make all things new. I will restore your very blood, My precious blood in you to function in complete reflection of I AM, the One who breathed you into existence. I will remove any trace of the enemy's curse upon you and in your temple, My Sanctuary. I wish for you to understand what I am asking. My Spirit can not reside in an old wineskin that can not hold My rivers of living water. I must have a vessel that is impervious to the enemy and pure from the inside out as I can not indwell anything that entertains the profane. Do you understand child what I am requiring for My first - fruits remnant? This one (Bride) is who I come for first, so that she may be used mightily to gather the last days harvest and be a light in a world which is being plunged into darkness. You must walk worthily of that for which you have been purchased for. Yes, you hear correctly daughter. You have been purchased, purchased with a price that no one else has done for you. A sacrifice that I would give again and again and again because of My love for you. I know you intimately, better than you know yourself and I have given every one of you the ability to do as I ask. There are no excuses. The Way has been made - the Path is illuminated, victory is won, the battle is Mine, My yoke is easy, My burden light. While they say peace and safety sudden destruction will be upon you and your choice will have been made. I love you so intensely and wish all of you gathered to Me. Choose My Path now - this moment - as I have already spoken it - time as you know it is no more. PRAY! PRAY! Receive Me - receive this gift as I pour out My Spirit upon all who empty themselves to receive Me. This must be done NOW........

Jehovah Mekoddishkem -The Lord Who Sanctifies You





Genesis 9:5-6

King James Version (KJV)
And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.
Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.



2 Timothy 1:10


10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:



John 10:28

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.




John 14:6



Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.




Ephesians 5:27



27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.




1 Corinthians 7:23



23 Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men.




Matthew 11:30


30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.



1 Thessalonians 5:3



For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.



Psalm 51:2



Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.




Joel 3:21



21 For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for theLord dwelleth in Zion.




1 John 1:7



But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.