Tuesday, June 9, 2015

A NEW DAY IS DAWNING, BUT FIRST-THE GREAT PURIFICATION

The time is now My loves to fully engage on all levels; powerful in love, courageous in Kingdom authority. Engage in this moment of now, all that I have taught you.

A great and terrible evil covers this earth and it is only My complete indwelling, the fullness of who I am within you, that can stand in total victory, as the hordes of hell are unleashed.

I am a covenant keeping God, and I am faithful and true. I will fulfill all of my promises to you My overcomers. You have nothing to fear. The veil has been parted and the windows of heaven are open so that you may draw from Me, the Source, all that you require to be victorious. Doubt and hesitation have been far removed from you and you have stepped into your priestly roles.

I am about to shake the heavens and the earth mightily but I am the solid rock on which you stand. Listen very carefully to Me as I will guide you and give you My wise counsel in any situation you face. You will perform mighty exploits in My name. Watch and see what I am about to do. My great refining fire rains upon the lands and I will purify once again, all that is not of Me.

Mysteries upon mysteries are being revealed at ever-increasing speeds as the culmination of all things has arrived. As I have told you, obedience is your key, no matter how things appear. All is not as it seems, so only listen to your Shepherd's voice. I will lead you on paths of righteousness for My name's sake and miracles upon miracles will astound you.

A new day is dawning, but first - The Great Purification.

Be at peace My love(s), for I carry you in the palm of My hand!

Yahushua




John 1:16King James Version (KJV)

16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.


Deuteronomy 7:9King James Version (KJV)

Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;


Malachi 3:10King James Version (KJV)

10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.


Zechariah 13:9King James Version (KJV)

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.


1 Peter 1:7King James Version (KJV)

That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:


1 Samuel 15:22King James Version (KJV)

22 And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.


Luke 1:78-79King James Version (KJV)

78 Through the tender mercy of our God; whereby the dayspring from on high hath visited us,
79 To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.