Thursday, June 23, 2016

EVENTS ESCALATE WITH GREAT INTENSITY AS THE DAYS OF AWE ARE BEING USHERED IN

If today you have heard My voice, harden not your hearts as in the day of your provocation. I am the Lamb crucified, come to save all from their sins, come to bring eternal living water to all men. You ask what is on My heart this day daughter. You ask me to share more of Myself. I am, for those who accept My sacrifice and the gift of My sacrifice and the gift of My life through the shedding of My blood and My Resurrection, your Eternal Destiny. I am all that you have sought in the past, all you seek now, and all you will ever desire or need. I am the fulfillment of all things and every heart. 

My Sword, My Word, the eternal truth is the living, breathing essence of all that I AM. My Word holds the key to all the answers you seek in this life and to the most intimate relationship of created with Creator which can ever be known. I am the Ladder, and as you place your feet upon My path and follow in My footsteps, I bring you higher and deeper into My Father's heart, and grant you great wisdom and understanding for these days. 

Many speak of the great shift that has occurred in the spirit.  Have I not told you that Heaven comes to earth and all that is not in harmony with Me will be brought low? This is the great transition I have been speaking about for years. 

It is here My beloved, the Days of Awe are being ushered in. Throw off the spirit of heaviness and put on the spirit of praise, for I inhabit the praises of My people. 

Yes, from the world's perspective, all seems chaotic and broken, grossly dark and full of suffering. There is much sorrow here, as I have given the unrighteous all they sought after, and I will continue to rain down fiery judgment until this earth is cleansed of its wickedness. 

But you My loves are shielded from the wicked one and all the powers of darkness, as I place My seal on My own and hide you under the shelter of My wings. 

Although events now will escalate with great fervor and intensity, My children are the shining ones. You will continue to be indwelled with My Spirit, and I will pour out My grace to overflowing for all you are about to experience and all I will ask of you. You are the salt and the light of this earth, and it is time for My manifested sons and daughters to ascend. Anchor My glory in this place. Cause all I bring to you to see My face, for the more you consume Me, the more they see Me, and so many are so desperate for Me. 

Cast off all of your burdens and bind these spirit of heaviness and weariness for in Me you have all the strength required for all I have purposed for you. 

Worship Me in Spirit and in Truth, and together, let Us radically transform this world. 


YAHUSHUA


Hebrews 3:15King James Version (KJV)

15 While it is said, Today if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation. (rebellion)

John 19:28

28 After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.

John 1:1

 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Genesis 28:12

12 And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.

John 1:51

51 And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of Man.

Proverbs 2:6

For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

Revelation 21:1

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Psalm 58:11

11 So that a man shall say, Verily there is a reward for the righteous: verily he is a God that judgeth in the earth.

Daniel 12:1

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Revelation 3:5

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Revelation 20:15

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Isaiah 61:3

To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

Psalm 22:3

But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.

Daniel 12:10

10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Ephesians 1:13

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Psalm 91:4

He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Matthew 5:13

13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

Psalm 28:7

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

John 4:24

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.