Sunday, February 5, 2017

I WILL RETURN ALL THAT WAS LOST HERE

You are not your own. All that is within you was My first thought. The beauty of who you are is none other than My reflection. Your passion for life, your passion for love is the essence of who I am. To count all as lost here is to gain all of Me within now. Reach deep into the recesses of your heart and bring Me all your desires and your regrets. Turn this heart inside out and allow the fire of My all consuming love to burn away all that has been tainted by the curse of the fallen world. My heart is your heart, therefore, I want the very same things that you so desperately desire, these things of purity, truth, belonging, faithfulness and a passion for everything lovely and good. 

I am all that you seek, of this you can be sure. Do not be held captive by the limitations and confines of your soul and its desires. Transcend above all which you foreknew. I will show you a new way. I will take you deeper and more intimate than any experience you could have here, as I am the Author, Perfecter and Creator of all-consuming and fiery love. Hold back nothing from Me now. Release everything. A joy insurmountable awaits you. That which you have so longed for to be fulfilled will be granted unto you for your obedience. 

I will always, always be with you forever into eternity, your lover, your most cherished spouse. I will return to you all that was lost here and all that those you most cared for have discarded. I am faithful and true. I can never fail you. I hold your heart in My hands, and catch every tear. I withhold nothing from you who have given your very breath to Me. Despair at nothing for I hold all your answers. Very, very soon, our consummation will commence and any emptiness that is left will be filled to overflowing as the Two have become One in Spirit and Holiness.

Cry not anymore for what is lost, as I am making all things new. The former things are passing away. Cry no more My Bride-- as I am taking you away from this which is not your home and bringing you back to where you belong. 


YAHUSHUA

YOUR SPOUSE, YOUR BRIDEGROOM, 
YOUR EVERYTHING...


Isaiah 43:18-19King James Version (KJV)

18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.

19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Jeremiah 32:27

27 Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

Joel 2:25-26

25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Isaiah 54:5

For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

Luke 6:23

23 Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

Philippians 3:8

Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,