Wednesday, October 4, 2017

WILL YOU HEAR ME OR WILL YOU RUN

Youtube link for this message found here: https://youtu.be/KXsZY5pGE0Y

Daughter, it is I, the Just One, upon whom you will see the words written, King of kings and Lord of lords. I am He who is faithful and true.

It is a fearful thing for sinners to fall into the hands of the living God. Many will reap the justice due them, as the pride of mammon has replaced Me, the One True King and Source of All. The writing is on the wall. Only the spiritually blind do not see it. I know the end from the beginning and it is already done. I have weighed and I have measured and the verdict remains. 

Judgment comes and without delay. As the mountains crumble and the earth swallows its own, as the seas roar and the floods rise up, as fire rains down from the heavens and I shake the earth to and fro, I ask you, where will the wicked and the unrepentant hide from Me? Where will the lukewarm believers go, and to who will they run to for help when the Great I Am thunders from His Throne?

They have nowhere to hide and nothing escapes Me, and so their efforts to hide in shame will be of nought for I will expose and I will make known the wickedness of their hearts and they will have no excuse before the Holy One. 

Now to My illuminated ones, the shout goes forth to rise! Come forth as My hand of justice falls. Come out of the secret chambers in which I have called you and prepared you for an hour and a day that you have not known. 

For it is you My beloved, to whom the lost will seek counsel from, for they will be drawn to My light which emanates from within you. For I will pour forth My glorious light and anointing, My power and authority, and the lost shall see Truth in all its splendor. My manifestations in and through you will shatter the illusory reality the lost have been dwelling within, as the scales fall from their eyes. 

I will expose and overturn all the deception your adversary has presented throughout the ages and many will be hungry for the Manna that only I can provide. As One Heart in Me, you will feed the hungry and give drink to the thirsty as you manifest My rivers of Living Water, and all that have been dead will come to life, and I will breathe life back into their dead bones. 

Truly, the hour is here wherein My soldiers will hear the call and go forth in victory and in truth, tethering Heaven to earth and reuniting Creator with His created ones, all those made in My image. 

Such wonders you will behold as you are assisted by the cloud of witnesses in preparing all hearts for My glorious return! 

Rejoice My Bride, My beautiful ones, whose hearts and wills are fully surrendered in obedience. Shout praises to the King of all Creation in that you have been chosen from before the foundation of the world for this time of now. 

Open wide your hearts to receive the greatest outpouring and infusion you have ever known as the Kingdom of Heaven dwells among men!

Believe and rise! I am finishing your refining and your day is come, hallelujah, hallelujah, your King is with you! 

I AM HERE!!



YAHUSHUA



Hebrews 10:31King James Version (KJV)


31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

1 John 2:16

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Daniel 5:24-26

24 Then was the part of the hand sent from him; and this writing was written.
25 And this is the writing that was written, Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin.
26 This is the interpretation of the thing: Mene; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it.

Isaiah 46:10

10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Hebrews 10:37

37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.

Psalm 46:2-4

Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.

Job 34:22


22 There is no darkness, nor shadow of death, where the workers of iniquity may hide themselves.


Ephesians 5:13

13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

Matthew 5:16

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

John 6:32

32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.

Ezekiel 37:9-10


Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.