Wednesday, June 6, 2018

MY FIRST FRUITS KINGDOM ARMY, THE MANIFESTED SONS AND DAUGHTERS

VIDEO FOR THIS MESSAGE FOUND HERE:

https://youtu.be/IPc5lruPxEo


MESSAGE GIVEN SEPT. OF 2015-COMPLETED AND PERMITTED TO BE PUBLISHED JUNE 5, 2018

My little rose, it is I who was redeemed from among men. It is I, the Perfect sacrifice whose blood atones for all sins in those who believe. It is I who was dead but is alive forevermore, and I who dwells in the hearts of My chosen ones. 

Tell them of My army daughter. Tell them of the ones who have set themselves apart from the world, the ones who have kept themselves pure, and the ones whom I have been training in secret. These are they that have and continue to undergo the most fiery trials of the Potter, in order that the purest form of their Creator manifests through them. These are those the world hates and persecutes, ridicules and rejects because they do not take their orders from conventional man-made ways. This group is My end-time army, those who have only been counseled by their Commander in Chief, the King of all creation, those who have given up this life in order to gain Me in the most intimate way. I have perfected them through their obedience, and they move in harmony with My Spirit. In their weakness, I am made strong. Their struggles are many, but the outcome of their surrendered lives will produce the greatest harvest the world has ever known. Although considered least in this world, these chosen ones are My precious jewels, the diadems in My Crown. 

Tell the world daughter that these, My army, cannot be stopped, and the world has never seen anything like them. Great will be their abilities as the source of their power is not of this realm. Their strength is drawn from My Throne directly and all are in union as One Spirit in Me. Tell them who will listen to what I am saying, this army will be called to public duty at any moment and all will change suddenly. At My appointed time, I will call them and they shall arise. 

The time for the manifestation of My mature sons and daughters has arrived. When My Word speaks of all creation groaning for the return of these sons and daughters, it speaks of this time of now!

 My work on the cross completed so many things that were not understood at that time. My example was to show My people what My people were able to walk in, even then. All that I spoke and all that was done that day was not understood in its completion, therefore all of creation has still been awaiting the time when My Spirit is completely unified in the members of My body in this realm, and My church operates as One; One Body, One Spirit, hearing the voice of THE One True Shepherd. This time has finally come, and is finally upon you. 

I have raised up a standard of people who have heeded My warnings, who have answered the call upon their lives, who have come under My anointing, and who now walk in My complete power and authority, fully mature, with the deepest understanding of what was accomplished that day; not only My sacrifice, but My resurrection and ascension.  My mature sons and daughters have come to the full realization of what truly happened, and the gift that was given to them. 

I will take unto Myself a first-fruits harvest. I will gather all those to Me who have come to this maturity, for they will be used mightily. Many are the manifestations and the tasks purposed for each one, set before you now, and being revealed in their entireties; you who know, know that it is the time that I will draw you unto Myself. The greatest work is yet to be done, but I now have a body, a body of believers who understand why I came, who understand what was made available to them, who understand what it means to be co-heirs to My Kingdom. And these, My manifested sons and daughters of the Most High have now come under My anointing and walk in the fullness of who I am. 

I will gather the fields that are so ripe for the harvest, as My sickle has come to reap, and to cast away all that is not of Me. My Kingdom army will arise to their positions much sooner than you think, they will come; a world that has been plunged into utter darkness, and that is so desperate, will be shown the light and the love of their Creator through My chosen ones. For I will be the lamp and the light through My ambassadors, those who carry My torch and burn brightly for Me, glorifying Me in all that they say and all that they do. The greatest miracles of all times will be seen as I pour out My power over this earth. 

Truly I tell you this day, the Kingdom of Heaven is come to this earth, for I have established a people, a mighty nation, a royal priesthood in this place and the world will soon know that I am that I am..

Come and gather yourselves together, joining hearts all over this world and hear the directives of your Captain, who speaks as One Voice to share His Heart. Sup with Me, dine with Me, celebrate with Me, all those that will be joining the Kingdom for many will come. Blessed are you who have been found worthy to escape all that is upon this place, for truly I tell you I have set you apart and My Spirit has caused you to remember only that, which those who are intimate with Me could know. 

Forsake all else to hear My Voice. 


YAHUSHUA-THE ONE TRUE VOICE OF YOUR SHEPHERD



1 Peter 4:12-19 King James Version (KJV)

12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.
16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.
17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.


John 15:18-27 

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.
22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.
23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.
26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

2 Corinthians 12:8-10 
For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Isaiah 62:3

Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.


Romans 8:19

19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Romans 8:23

23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

1 Corinthians 15:23

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.



Luke 10:2


Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

1 Peter 2:9

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Luke 21:36

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

John 14:26

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.



Revelation 3:20 

20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.