Friday, March 22, 2019

MY BATTLE AXE AND WEAPONS OF WAR


The Fire of My anointing is with you child. The angel of death seeks to destroy you, My chosen and fiercely faithful ones. The fury in which the demonic armies operate reflects the level of warfare you are engaged in. You are My ordained, chosen before the foundation to be on the front lines of battle for it is you who have been trained in the weapons of this warfare, and I have already brought you forth through the fires of refinement in order that you will stand. 

There is great fear in the camps of the enemy, as My anointed ones have arisen. Truly, I tell you there has never been a time like this when collectively, I have a body united in My Spirit that are fearless and are walking in the fullness of all I have purposed for this time. 

The battle becomes bloodier still, but as I have told you, you will save many as you slay many. Great shifts are taking place in the spiritual as the Sword of My Spirit shatters the plans and the schemes of death and destruction against you, My anointed. Truly, you are hated with such aggression because of your obedience to Me. You battle for the very souls I battled for and won, tearing them away from the grips of the adversary of souls. Atomic in nature will be the destruction of satan and his ranks as they disintegrate under your feet. Wave after wave will be sent at you but great will be their demise. 

A great and terrible day has arrived for those in allegiance with darkness. They have not reckoned  the sheer power and might of the King of all creation and His army, His shining ones. You will burst at them now with the sheer magnificence of My radiant glory on the front lines of battle and march valiantly on to victory! 

The spoils of war you gather will be the lost souls and those imprisoned by the chains of darkness for so long. You will now set the captives free with My Sword and the keys I have entrusted to you. The standard is raised and My Holy Fire goes before you into battle this day. We will breathe fire on the wicked and utterly consume them. We take no prisoners as the damned are already condemned. 

I AM THE LORD OF ALL!

I AM THE CAPTAIN OF THE LORD OF HOSTS!

I am with you, I go before you, I hedge you in on all sides, I am your rear Guard. You cannot be defeated, as We cannot be defeated. Shout Our victory and cry HALLELUJAH to your King!! We are fierce and We are mighty!! Nothing shall stand in the way of the Great I Am and His anointed ones! On your weapons of destruction it is said, MY GOD REIGNS! 

I will now breathe a powerful and fresh anointing upon you, infusing you to the highest degree, in order that you stand firm. Great are the gifts I am pouring out to My precious and holy saints who have given their lives to My service. You are honored and highly esteemed in My Kingdom, and My glory revealed to you will be astounding! Shout from the rooftops all I have given to you in the secret place, Our inner chamber.

WHO SHALL STAND AGAINST THE GREAT I AM, AS HE COMES IN AWESOME POWER, MIGHT, STRENGTH AND AUTHORITY?!!

IT IS WRITTEN, IT IS NOW DONE!!!!


YAHUSHUA



Jeremiah 51:20-23 King James Version (KJV)


20 Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;

21 And with thee will I break in pieces the horse and his rider; and with thee will I break in pieces the chariot and his rider;

22 With thee also will I break in pieces man and woman; and with thee will I break in pieces old and young; and with thee will I break in pieces the young man and the maid;

23 I will also break in pieces with thee the shepherd and his flock; and with thee will I break in pieces the husbandman and his yoke of oxen; and with thee will I break in pieces captains and rulers.


Isaiah 48:10


10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.


2 Timothy 2:4


4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.


2 Samuel 22:2-4


2 And he said, The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;

3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.

4 I will call on the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.


Joshua 1:9


9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.


Psalm 138:7 


7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.


John 15:18 


18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you


Romans 16:20


20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly.


Luke 4:18 


18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,


Job 1:10


10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.


Joshua 5:13-15 


13 And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?

14 And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the Lord am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?

15 And the captain of the Lord's host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so.


Psalm 91:1-7


1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.