Sunday, May 26, 2019

FIRST-FRUITS GOVERNING BODY AND THE CHOICES OF THE LEFT BEHIND

Message received May 25, 2019

All those who are made in My image have been given choices, purposes have been ordained, and desires of My heart have been placed within. It is up to each one to choose to serve Me and obey, to choose to manifest My life's example here on earth, or to refuse the invitation to a glorified, eternal life with one's Creator. 

We have placed each one here for a specific role and sanctified those My Father has given Me for His will. Those who have been chosen are those who answer the call on their lives and come to call on Me as their Messiah. 

Within this vast group of those who come to know Me in this lifetime, there are specified groups, the outcome of their destinies determined by the degree of their surrendered lives. 

Those who have fully surrendered and given over their lives and their entire being, heart, mind, soul and will have been sealed first, and will be taken by Me first as a first-fruits harvest, preceding the much larger group who have allowed the desires and distractions of this world to hold their interest, focus, and priority. This first very small group comprises My jewels who will translate and enter into glory ahead of the rest. This group will be rewarded accordingly, as they have learned the obedience and discipline in their lives through following My example and through the trials, suffering and refining they have endured. I tell you this now, this group's reward comes quickly now!
The time is upon you! This group is expecting Me now and has made her garments clean in holiness, repentance and humility. 

Within this first group, those who have completed the tasks they were given will stay with Me during the great tribulation on earth, and not be required any further service here. There is another part of this first-fruits group whose lives have been the training ground for their final assignments, and I will translate them as a testimony of My Glory which will be granted as a gift to the much larger group, as the world plunges into darkness under the beast system. They will minister for a time, performing great exploits in My name. They will glorify Me as they present themselves to those in the valley of decision, testifying of My love for all My creation. Then, I will bring them home. 

Those in this larger group, often referred to as those left behind, will still be afforded many graces, although they were not ready for My coming earlier. They, too, are a sealed group, having accepted Me as Messiah, and will move forward under greater trials- by fire, persecution and suffering, in order that they receive the reward that is available to them. Greater sacrifice by the laying down of one's life sooner will yield a greater honor in My Kingdom. 

I have gifts and crowns to give all those who choose Me in this life, but it is up to you the level of glory I reveal to you and the rewards you receive. Those who have chosen Me sooner are those who are granted to be My governing body and will rule and reign with me in My Kingdom, as mature sons and daughters who inherit the authority, power, and rulership that My Father has given Me. 

The larger group who also receive My sealing will then be presented with choices of service to Me. Within this group will be many who will be given the opportunity to lay down their lives for Me, but for them by this time, it will mean their physical death by martyrdom. These will receive a great reward for this ultimate sacrifice, as those who have gone before them have received. They, too, will enter immortality with Me. Those who remain faithful through the darkness under the beast's control, but who are not required to lay down their lives, will enter immortality, be translated (glorified/raptured) when I come for this group; and although they will not be comprised of My governing body, will remain to live in peace and harmony during the 1000 year millennial reign on earth. 

The level of intimacy We share now in this life, determines your position in My Kingdom. Once understood, this revelation will help many who are having difficulty choosing the direction and choices that have and will be presented to them.

Just as I have said, in My Father's house are many mansions. All that is spoken in My Word has many layers of meaning and revelation. Again, to those who are intimate with Me, I reveal the secret mysteries. I am not interested in lip service to Me, just as I do not honor or reward vain sacrifices and traditions of men. You are about to suddenly see that without intimacy, your religious practices are dead in spirit. Religion- charities and organizations dedicated to good works, anything led by man and man's desires and who does not carry My Spirit within is dead. I cannot emphasize this enough. 

Come out of the Babylonian system; come out of the world as those who I have chosen are not of this world, just as I was not of this world. Hear what My Spirit is speaking to you. 

Many are called, few are chosen. 

Every single choice you make each day determines your eternal destiny. Does this sink in with you at all? You are walking a path that results in a determined outcome that cannot be reversed after you leave this earth. Why would you choose to accept anything less than the full outpouring of My blessings for you because you chose very poorly in the here and now? 

I am Limitless, and all that is of Me is offered to you. What greater gift could there be? I implore you. Take these, My words to heart. Meditate deeply on everything I am revealing to you. I have so much more to share with you than what you have perceived. Come to Me and pray for revelation and wisdom, as I give freely to all who ask and all who seek Me with all their heart. 

Choices for many of you reading this must be made this instant, because judgment is set and is now here, and many will enter this day into eternal separation or eternal glory with Me. If these words have not pricked your heart; if you are not convicted of all that has been spoken; if you go from here back to your comfortably numb state of being; if you still have the thirst for entertainment and the ways of this world, continuing to be indoctrinated and programmed, then there is nothing more your Creator and Father can say to you, is there?

I love you beyond measure, but I force no one to return that love. What a man sows, he will reap. The reaping is begun. The Great Harvester comes with all His Heavenly hosts mustered for battle. 

MY SWORD OF TRUTH CUTS ASUNDER..


YAHUSHUA




John 17 King James Version (KJV)

1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.

8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.

14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.

26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.



Revelation 7:3

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the
servants of our God in their foreheads.



Daniel 11:32 

32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.



Joel 3:14

14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision



1 Corinthians 9:24-25

24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize?
So run, that ye may obtain.

25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.



Revelation 20:1-6

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.



Revelation 6:9-11

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.



Romans 8:14-19

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.



Galatians 4:5-7

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.



John 14:23

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.


John 14:2

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.



Colossians 2:8

8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.



Mark 7:7-13

7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

10 For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:

11 But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free.

12 And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother;

13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.



1 Samuel 15:22-23a

22 And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry.



Galatians 2:16

16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.



Revelation 18:4

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.


Jeremiah 51:45

45 My people, go ye out of the midst of her, and deliver ye every man his soul from the fierce anger of the Lord.



Matthew 22:14

14 For many are called, but few are chosen.



2 Thessalonians 1:3-12

3 We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth;

4 So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:

5 Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:

6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

11 Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:

12 That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.



James 1:5

5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.



James 4:13-14

13 Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain:
14 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.



Galatians 6:7-9

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.



Matthew 13:30-39

30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

31 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:

32 Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.

33 Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

34 All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them:

35 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.

37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.



Matthew 9:38

38 Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth laborers into his harvest.



Hebrews 4:12

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.