Tuesday, October 1, 2019

THE SEPARATION OF THE FIRST-FRUITS BRIDE FROM THE WEDDING GUESTS

Message received Sept. 30, 2019

Speak daughter of Zion. Tell My remnant that in a moment's notice, I will call you, My anointed ones to your greatest service, yet. The great refining of My called out ones comes to its close. I have brought My portion out of the fires of purification and molded them into specifically refined and tailored instruments of truth, righteousness, holiness and justice. The sacrificial lives of My remnant laid on the altar of purification have produced a yield of the most well-armed laborers who will now be sent into the fields to reap the great harvest of the end of days. It is My breastplate of righteousness that covers you; My helmet of salvation on your head; My shield of great faith that goes before you; My belt of truth in which you stand; My sword of the Spirit written on your hearts.

The greatest work performed now will be the mighty work of My Spirit, as I pour out upon My children and bring forth into its fullness, the completed work of My manifested sons and daughters upon the earth for the world to see. Every word spoken in My Holy Word will have its fulfillment as you now journey through the time of the end. 

You who are most weary My children, you who are most empty of all strength, you will arise now as the mightiest army ever known! You stand as a tree firmly planted in righteousness and I have set a table before you in the presence of your enemies. I will now restore your soul and your cup overflows. You will receive double for your shame. The weapons once used against My chosen ones will return upon the heads of the enemy. As I infuse you with My power, My strength, and My authority, you will slay the wicked simply by the word of your mouth, as you speak My judgments against them. You will rise with the wings of an eagle, and I the Lord of Hosts and Captain will utter My voice before you. The Day of the Lord is great and terrible, who can abide it? I will use you to cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before the nations. 


The proud and arrogant will be brought low, and the humble of spirit will be raised to their rightly status, as I deal a crushing blow to the enemy camp with the arrival of My illuminated ones. Satan has amassed a great army in number but terror will reign in his camp as the shining ones of the Most High are activated in the earth. 

The great shift is here and many will be brought low. I am about to return all the enemy has stolen from My people, as the heathen mourns and laments his destruction. Great and unimaginable judgment comes bringing much suffering and pain. In My justice, the world shall know that YHWH Tsebaoth (the Lord of Hosts) rules and reigns forever. There is none greater.

As My glory invades My jewels, the Kingdom of Heaven suffers violence and the violent take it by force. This force carries far more weight and more might than any other weapon known to man, as it is the sword of My Spirit, sent out across the earth through My transformed ones. It will pierce the hearts of all men and women, as I cut asunder the heart, dividing soul from spirit, exposing hidden evil intentions of the heart and illuminating truth with My light. Many of the lost will be convicted by what I present to them through My jewels, however, many will not. Many will have one last opportunity to choose eternal life or eternal death, many will not. Many will perish having been given that opportunity previously, but in their free will, will not have chosen Me. 

A King's ransom is reserved for those who have paid the ultimate price in this life, as all I have belongs to you My heirs. I will restore you, I will heal you, I will strengthen you and uphold you. I will bring You unto Myself and your reward will be great in My Kingdom. For those who have caused you harm and come against you, woe unto them as their punishment will be great. 

You will do great things and display My witness to the world before I bring you home. I will capture hearts through My manifestation through you and awe and wonder will again invade the earth. 

Prepare!

Prepare! 

Your King is coming!



I AM WHO I SAY THAT I AM




Zechariah 13:9 King James Version (KJV)

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.



Ephesians 6:10-17

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:



Joel 2:28

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:



Daniel 11:32

32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.



John 14:12-14

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.


Romans 8:19-22

19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.


Isaiah 40:29

29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.


Jeremiah 31:25

25 For I have satiated the weary soul, and I have replenished every sorrowful soul.


Jeremiah 17:8

8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.


Psalm 1:3

3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.


Psalm 23

1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.


Ezekiel 7:4

4 And mine eye shall not spare thee, neither will I have pity: but I will recompense thy ways upon thee, and thine abominations shall be in the midst of  thee: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.


Isaiah 40:31

31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.


Deuteronomy 1:30

30 The Lord your God which goeth before you, he shall fight for you, according to all that he did for you in Egypt before your eyes;


Isaiah 41:10

10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.


Isaiah 61

1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.
4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.
5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.
6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the Lord: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.
7 For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.
8 For I the Lord love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.
9 And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the Lord hath blessed.
10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
11 For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.


Isaiah 5:15

15 And the mean man shall be brought down, and the mighty man shall be humbled, and the eyes of the lofty shall be humbled:


Romans 8:17

17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.


Matthew 25:34

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:


Matthew 11:12

12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.


Hebrews 4:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.


Isaiah 62:11

11 Behold, the Lord hath proclaimed unto the end of the world, Say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy salvation cometh; behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.