Monday, June 8, 2020

STAND FIRM NO MATTER WHAT YOU SEE

Message received June 8, 2020

Daughter, write to My people. The battle in the heavenlies rages and many will be destroyed for lack of knowledge. I have made truth available to all who truly seek it, but few have found the narrow way that leads to eternal life. The dark kingdom furiously attempts to corrupt every aspect of your life, and the poison they spew pollutes and permeates ever deeper, as satan knows his time is growing shorter each day.

The chaos and confusion that is ongoing has been planned all along, and many are being swept up by the tides of evil and corruption, perversion, greed and deception. Truly, you are to trust nothing and no one, unless I reveal to you that they are of Me. I have instructed you during this season to be very circumspect, diligent in prayer, disciplined, sober minded and focused on only Me. Foundations are crumbling and world systems are spiraling out of control. The stage is set for the beast to take his place as ruler of all.  He will perform the things his dark father has taught him, and he will appear powerful and mighty, benevolent at first, and indisputable in his objectives to solve the world's greatest problems.  

As the portals of hell have opened, many of the things occurring now are fueled by the great release of the dark forces or demons. Their numbers are significant, but still they are of no effect against My holy remnant army. You must remember to pray aggressively and often. Speak My scriptures over and over, declaring your positions and claiming My power and authority over all manner of evil, and they must flee from you. My storehouses of blessing will flood those who walk in their full inheritance, as My sons and daughters. Pray to have Me engage more and more of My angelic realm to assist you, to fight for you, to protect you, and in some situations, lead you to the places I've prepared for you. 

Do not get caught up in worldly affairs and the current events sent to draw you away from Me. I told you this would come. It is now here, but the unrest will only escalate. Soon, many places around the world will be out of control, and the next phase of the enemy's plan will begin. It is all planned. You have very little time until this second wave or phase begins again. My individual instructions to you will bring you peace, if they are truly from Me. When there is no peace, wait. 

Your position is to divinely occupy and remain in complete surrender and obedience. Be very sensitive to My Spirit, and be ready to leap out in faith when I call. Fear has no place in you, and as long as you keep Me first in your life, all you require will be provided, no matter what the external circumstances appear to be. I will make My abode in those who love Me. 

Pray for My wisdom, knowledge, discernment and revelation. Pray for the full measure of faith that is promised you. It is time for My people to rise up in great faith now and stand firm no matter what you see. 

Pray to be emptied several times a day, repenting and readying your vessel for My full indwelling. I will only come to an emptied vessel, one who has purged the stain of sin repeatedly, daily, and is in a state of holiness. I require holiness and obedience and will reward those who walk in My footsteps. I have showed you the way My beloved. Walk in it. 

Give Me your all, and you will have all of Me. Time is being compressed, but in the favor of My people. Do not worry when you think you have left things unfinished. Do what you can do with the grace I give you each day, and leave the rest to Me. I have you in the palm of My hand, and no weapon formed against you will prosper. 

The escalation of all things comes. You must have your spiritual house in order. Nothing else matters as much as this does. Remove yourselves from anyone and anything that does not glorify Me. There is so much at stake. Just as I have promised, those who follow My instructions and obey My commandments will have a peace and a joy that can only come from Me, as all around you is destroyed.

You will also see those who have not fully surrendered to Me become further agitated, distressed, angry and rebellious. This must be, because darkness and light cannot dwell together, and I will continue to harden the hearts of those who don't want to walk in truth, or walk in My commandments. When doors to the enemy have not been closed, the poison that has come through either the eyes or the ears will fester and spread, causing the soul to be further separated from My heart. I wish this was not so, but all must make a choice in free will to serve Me or serve satan. Profoundly simple once recognized, but many have been deceived. Continue to pray for them always, that the eyes of their understanding would be opened to receive truth before it's too late.  

The day is far spent. Night is here.. Pray for My light to flood every fiber of your being and watch what I will do. I will do something in your days that you would not believe, even if it were told to you!



YAHUSHUA




Hosea 4:6 King James Version (KJV)

6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.



Matthew 7:14

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.


Revelation 12:12

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.


1 Peter 5:8

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:


1 Thessalonians 5:17

17 Pray without ceasing.


Luke 10:19

19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.


Malachi 3:10

10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.


Psalm 91:11-12

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.


Philippians 4:7-9

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.


Joshua 1:9

9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.


John 14:23

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.


Romans 12:3

3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith


1 Peter 1:16

16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.


Romans 6:13

13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.


2 Corinthians 12:9

9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.


Isaiah 49:16

16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.


Isaiah 54:14

14 In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.


1 Corinthians 6:19-20

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.


2 Corinthians 6:14

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?


John 12:40

40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.


Joshua 24:15

15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.


2 Timothy 2:25-26

25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.


Habakkuk 1:5


5 Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvelously: for I will work a work in your days which ye will not believe, though it be told you.