Monday, December 7, 2020

RE-POST OF CRY OF THE REMNANT PRAYER!

 Taken from Aug. 7 message titled: THE BATTLE IS RAGING, MY REMNANT WARRIORS HAVE PREPARED FOR THIS DAY!!


THE CRY OF THE REMNANT PRAYER


Your Word Yahushua is like fire! Your Word alone is truth! Your trumpet has sounded and I have prepared! Please allow Your Holy Spirit fire to burn away anything left in me that is unclean or not in alignment with Your holy will for me. You alone are the God of truth, righteousness and justice. I have chosen to serve you with all my heart, all my soul, all my mind and all my strength. Hide me under the shelter of Your wing because You are my Rock, and my saving strength. You answer when I call You and You strengthen me. You uphold me with the right hand of Your righteousness and I will not be shaken or moved. No weapon formed against me will prosper. You have given me Your power over all the enemy. You are my Cornerstone and I will not take my eyes off You. You have the key to the house of David and what You have opened, no one can shut, and what You have shut, no one can open. 

Your way is perfect and You have fastened Me as a nail in a sure place. I will be a glorious throne to You. I am Your ambassador of light and You will make me a king,  a priest on the earth. I will uphold Your law and Your Word will forever be on my lips. You are my light and my salvation and I will not fear. You are my stronghold in the day of trouble and I will be strong and courageous because You always go with me, wherever I go. 

You have trained my hands for the spiritual battle and my fingers to war. It is not by power or might but by Your Spirit that the enemy will know his defeat. I will do great and mighty exploits in Your name. I am Your chosen instrument and all that have ears to hear will be sanctified by Your truth manifested in and through me. 

I am blowing the trumpet and sounding the alarm this day! The day of the Lord is upon us! My bow is renewed by Your hand and I am Your weapon of war for battle. Because of Your presence in me I will shatter nations and bring kingdoms to ruin. A fire will go before me and a flame will burn behind me for Your camp is great! I will destroy the enemy before me with Your command. Then all will know that You are the Lord, my Savior and Redeemer, the Holy One of Jacob. You will roar as a Warrior and prevail over Your enemies. The Lion of Judah, the Lord of Hosts is Your name!

I declare all You instruct me to declare and Your Word does not return to You void. You will cause my gates to stay open and the riches of nations will come to me. I will receive my rightful inheritance. I will never be persecuted or oppressed again! Out of me will flow rivers of Your living water. I will turn hearts to You and righteousness and praise will spring forth before the nations. 

You are coming! You are coming! Prepare the way of the Lord! Come precious Meshiach Yahushua!

Amen and amen



Jeremiah 23:29 King James Version (KJV)


29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the Lord; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?


1 Corinthians 14:8

8 For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?


1 Corinthians 9:25-27 


25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.

26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:

27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.


2 Timothy 2:5

5 And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.


2 Timothy 3:16-17

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.


Deuteronomy 32:4

4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.


Hebrews 4:12

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.


Psalm 91:4

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler


Psalm 28:8

8 The Lord is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed.


Psalm 18:32-35

32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.

33 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.

34 He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.

35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.


Isaiah 41:10

10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.


Isaiah 54:17

17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.


Luke 10:19

19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.


Isaiah 22:23-24

23 And I will fasten him as a nail in a sure place; and he shall be for a glorious throne to his father's house.

24 And they shall hang upon him all the glory of his father's house, the offspring and the issue, all vessels of small quantity, from the vessels of cups, even to all the vessels of flagons.


Isaiah 28:16

16 Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste


Job 36:7

7 He withdraweth not his eyes from the righteous: but with kings are they on the throne; yea, he doth establish them for ever, and they are exalted.



1 Samuel 2:8

8 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them.


Psalm 113:7-8

7 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill; 

8 That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.


Revelation 3:12

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.


Proverbs 8:15-16

15 By me kings reign, and princes decree justice. 

16 By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.


Isaiah 22:22 


22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open


Psalm 18:32-35

32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.

33 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.

34 He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.

35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.


Revelation 5:10

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.


2 Corinthians 5:20

20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.


Psalm 27:1

1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?


Joshua 1:9

9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.


Daniel 11:32

32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.


Ephesians 6:12

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.


Psalm 119:13

13 With my lips have I declared all the judgments of thy mouth.


Job 29:20

20 My glory was fresh in me, and my bow was renewed in my hand.


Jeremiah 51:20

20 Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;


Genesis 49:24

24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel:)


Deuteronomy 33:27

27 The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them


Isaiah 49:26

26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.


1 Samuel 17:47

47 And all this assembly shall know that the Lord saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the Lord's, and he will give you into our hands.


John 17:17

17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.


Zechariah 4:6

6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.


Joel 2:1-11

1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

3 A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.

4 The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.

5 Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.

6 Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.

7 They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:

8 Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.

9 They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.

10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:

11 And the Lord shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the Lord is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?


Isaiah 42:13

13 The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.


Exodus 15:3

3 The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.


Job 22:28

28 Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.


Isaiah 60:5 


5 Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.


Isaiah 60:11

11 Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.


Isaiah 66:12

12 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.


John 7:38

38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.


Isaiah 61

1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.

6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the Lord: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

7 For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.

8 For I the Lord love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.

9 And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the Lord hath blessed.

10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

11 For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.


Revelation 22:12

12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HANNAH'S PRAYER

1 Samuel 2:1-10

And Hannah prayed, and said, My heart rejoiceth in the Lord, mine horn is exalted in the Lord: my mouth is enlarged over mine enemies; because I rejoice in Thy salvation. There is none holy as the Lord: for there is none beside Thee: neither is there any rock like our God. Talk no more so exceeding proudly; let not arrogancy come out of your mouth: for the Lord is a God of knowledge, and by Him actions are weighed. The bows of the mighty men are broken, and they that stumbled are girded with strength. They that were full have hired out themselves for bread; and they that were hungry ceased: so that the barren hath born seven; and she that hath many children is waxed feeble. The Lord killeth, and maketh alive: He bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up. The Lord maketh poor, and maketh rich: He bringeth low, and lifteth up. He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's and He hath set the world upon them. He will keep the feet of His saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail. The adversaries of the Lord shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall He thunder upon them: the Lord shall judge the ends of the earth; and He shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of His anointed. 

PRAYING FOR THE NATIONS PRAYER

Let the nations be awakened! Let the earth hear the voice of the Lord! Judge the nations in Your sight Father, and put them to fear, that they might know themselves to be but men. Father, the whole creation groans and labors to be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. Send forth Your Spirit of Truth to bear witness of You, and to convict the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgement. Cause them to repent and to turn from their idols. Shake the nations, so they will come to the Desire of all nations (Yahushua). Father, cause Your people to rise up. Gather Your mighty ones to prepare for war. Bring the multitudes into the valley of decision. Send Your ambassadors into all the nations. Open to them a door for the Word, to speak the mystery of Yahushua, that the gospel of the Kingdom may be preached in all the world. You have declared to Your people the power of Your works in giving them the heritage of the nations. Let every knee bow and every tongue confess that Yahushua is Lord! Cause righteousness and praise to spring forth. Let the earth be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea. Father, gather the nations together, that they may worship You and exult You in all the earth. Let all the nations be blessed through Your people, and let the wealth of the heathen be gathered together and be delivered into the hands of Your people for the work of the Lord. Send forth Your salvation to the ends of the earth and make Your enemies to be Your footstool. Amen. 

(more scriptural prayers like the praying for the nations prayer can be found at prayinginvictory.com-prayingscriptures.com)