Monday, September 27, 2021

THIS SEASON YOU HAVE ENTERED IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART

Message received Sept. 26, 2021


THIS SEASON YOU HAVE ENTERED IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!

The enemy attacks with greater fury now. It is evident in all areas of life, and the contrast you see between light and dark is becoming more clear very quickly. I have warned you of the great division and the separation that must take place, from those who walk with Me intimately, from those who do not. Those who have no knowledge of the truth are being manipulated to a greater degree than ever before, and most have no idea how they are being used. You are and will continue to see more and more manifestations of the demonic in people not walking in obedience, as I am giving them over to their own lusts. It is happening now where and when you would least expect it to happen. This is a great sign of what is about to take place, and the sign of My imminent return for My remnant. 

I am measuring hearts, separating out those whose motives are not holy, pure and righteous, from those whose hearts are in harmony with Me. I see every heart and its motive, and then I decide which side the soul must move towards for this season you have now entered. For this reason, I want to remind you of what is happening, especially in your relationships and the circumstances you find yourself in with loved ones and extended family. 

Remember this truth-- IT IS NOT PERSONAL. 

What I mean by this is you have been trained now to have the discernment to see how and when the enemy is operating, using the fruits of the flesh in those I am speaking about. You must separate the person from the behavior and the actions and/or words they speak. You know you are in a battle, a spiritual battle, not a flesh and blood battle, and therefore, the Kingdom response and action from you must be from your spirit, which is directly led by Me. 

The dark kingdom spirit(s) must be addressed directly, and not the person who is lashing out or persecuting. You are to bind the enemy spirits at work, commanding them to leave your presence, rendering them ineffectual and harmless against you. You are then to loose the fruits of the Spirit over that person or group of people, covering the entire situation with My Holy blood, and declaring My victory and your rightful inheritance as My heirs. You are then to separate yourselves unless I speak to you otherwise.

My children, it is now time to take a radical and powerful stand against the evil ones. With Me enthroned upon your heart, nothing is impossible, and you know that no weapon formed against you will prosper. You are now facing situations where you must declare and pronounce these truths. I am strengthening you and giving you the words you need, My words, as you have become My instruments of righteousness. Wield My Sword of Truth and stand firm!! A great shift and a great shaking is here. Most do not realize where you are in My time frame and how quickly I am coming. My children, what you will see now as the judgments rain down is NOT for the faint of heart. 

My people, however, you are not to fear, but you have been positioned to be courageous. You walk in My complete power and authority. The vast majority you will encounter, as I bring judgment to the lands will be terrified and lost. You will bind the ones operating under satan's influence, and give them an opportunity to repent, or you will send them fleeing. 

Right now, what I ask of you is this-- remain in the center of My will. Pray daily for My peace and abide in Me. Do not strive. Do not go or do anything you do not understand Me leading you to do. Don't look to the right or to the left, and especially do not look into the past anymore. 

Focus and pray unceasingly. Let go of everything, because it is all going to change in the way you know it now. Stand firm and fix your eyes on Me. I will fill you to overflowing with My presence, as you manifest My glory to the earth, as I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. I will lead you and guide you, provide for you and protect you. You will only know the security of your Father and Messiah, as I do what I must do. If you could only see a glimpse of what I am about to do across the earth.. 

But, I assure you My remnant, and those who have made Me your first love, your indwelling is upon you, so rejoice!!


YAHUSHUA


Psa. 81:11-12 (King James Version) KJV

But my people would not hearken to my voice; and Israel would none of me. 

So I gave them up unto their own hearts' lust: and they walked in their own counsels.


Hosea 4:6

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.


Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.


Eph. 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.


Matt. 18:18

Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.


Isa 54:17

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.


Rom.6:13

Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.


Eph. 6:17

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:


Heb. 12:27

Now this, “Yet once more,” indicates the removal of those things that are being shaken, as of things that are made, that the things which cannot be shaken may remain.


Joshua 1:9

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.


John 15:5

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.


1 Thes. 5:17

Pray without ceasing.


John 14:6

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.