Thursday, March 2, 2023

I'M GOING TO MAKE ALL THINGS NEW


Message received Feb. 28, 2023

My Dearest Sisters and Brothers in Yahushua,

Yahushua teaches us all the time that we are to have His Kingdom perspective. But, it's often challenging in this life to do that!  We were brought into this world for a purpose, His purpose(s), but often our self has more influence over us than we would like to admit, especially when we are down trodden, weary and don't see any progress towards the goal and victory Yahushua has promised. It is a struggle daily to see evil escalating without being reigned in. And, when the enemy seems to be winning, then our frustrations can mount and be on full display, despite Yahushua having taught us how to operate from the spirit and not from the flesh. Father, we want to be launched, to bring in the harvest for Your glory! Let's go and save the lost! Father, isn't it time, yet?! And, like a child anticipating a positive response to a well presented case, we wait with anticipation and are crestfallen and discouraged when the answer is,"Not, yet." However, we must remember that Our Father has set in place a design that is so incredible in its perfection for converting the soul, that we cannot fully grasp all of it on this side. This is a word that Yahushua gave to me, as I cried out yet again, asking Him why we haven't been transformed yet!! His response was loving but very clear:


I'M GOING TO MAKE ALL THINGS NEW

My coming to heal you, to strengthen you and to transform you is not contingent on how you feel at any given moment. It is not contingent on how much the evil has increased. It is not contingent on your perspective, as to whether you 'feel' you can continue one more day in this realm, or not. I Am with you and never leave your side, and I understand how difficult this life is for all of you. 

You have desires, plans and dreams that have and will go unfulfilled. You have given up the identity that is you, so that I can manifest through you, and at times, this saddens you. My Word says I give you the desires of your heart, but this is truth when you align My will with your life and allow Me to place the desires within. Desires birthed from the flesh often do not come to fruition, because these  are either outside of Me or simply not needed for your growth in Me. Things don't always go as you had hoped, and some of you are disappointed, frustrated, and even discouraged as you wait for Me. I realize the wait seems so long, but as I always tell you, without praying for My perspective, you won't have the understanding that the appointed time I have chosen is the perfect time by My design. 

There are infinite outcomes and possibilities based on each soul's choice, in even the smallest matter, every second that passes each day. Only I as Creator know the outcome of every single choice or motive. Because you hear that the victory has been won, but have yet to experience it in the natural realm, you only have limited vision and understanding, as to why I have not poured out My Spirit in full measure yet. However, I say to you evil must rise to the degree that satan and all his dark kingdom believe they have won, believe they have the upper hand, and that they are in complete control. Then, I will move upon the lands like has never been seen or done before. Then, I will pour out My Spirit as a flood that all the souls of men will know that I Am that I Am. Would you have it any other way?? 

When that appointed time has come, I will be known as Creator of all things, King of kings and Lord of lords. I have always offered you free will in every choice you make, never stopping you from walking the path you choose to walk. I force no one to completely surrender to Me. But when you were born again, it was your decision, freely given, to give your lives to Me as a living sacrifice. However, you can choose at any point to take matters into your own hands, because I have not moved in the way you would have Me move, yet. You could make decisions without My counsel, to fulfill your own desires and dreams, because it appears that time as you know it goes on and on. But, where does this lead you? 

You have been chosen before the foundation of the earth to be My kings and priests and to help Me bring in the lost. Surely, you would not rather be one of the souls needing rescue who have gone their own way? Are you not one of those chosen as My remnant, those who have been trained to walk in obedience, those who have fully surrendered their lives to Me, so I can use all of you as instruments of righteousness, bringing in the larger harvest of those who have not yet committed? 

When you gave everything to Me in this life, My desires became your desires, My will became your will, and the 'you' known as your soul gave all of its hopes, dreams and desires to Me to do with as I would have it. I assure you, your wait will not have been in vain. There is a process that is taking place as you wait, as you hold the line and keep the faith, as you stand, when it's all you can do but stand, and simply abide in obedience and pray. 

Many of you are sick and disabled. Many of you have suddenly found yourselves alone. Many of you have relocated, and many of you are very unsure of how to proceed. Many of you have lost loved ones unexpectedly, but nothing has happened outside of My will. I am bigger than all of this. I Am in control. I have the perfect plan in place. I see all and I hear all. I am walking through this with you, and so much is about to be revealed to you. You walk by faith and not by sight, and blessed are those who believe, even though they don't see Me. 

All is about to change. I would not say this if it wasn't so. I am not a man that I would lie. I am Truth in all its essence. Trust Me My beautiful ones, trust Me. Your journey will suddenly take a turn, and all that has been hurtful here, all that has been stolen from you, and all that has caused heartbreak- All will be healed and restored!

YAHUSHUA


Psalms 37:4 (King James version) KJV

Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.


Isaiah 40:31

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.


Jer. 29:11

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.


Psalms 40:5

Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.


Prov. 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.


1 Pet. 2:5

Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.


Jer. 1:5

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.


Rev. 5:10

And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.


Rom. 6:13

Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.


Ephesians 6:13

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.


2 Cor. 5:7

For we walk by faith, not by sight


John 20:29

Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.


Num. 23:19

God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?


Rev. 21:5

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.