Thursday, April 20, 2023

2 MESSAGES - THE FINAL TOUCHES FOR THE FEAST AND NOW COMES THE TIME TO ENTER INTO YOUR REWARD


Message received April 9, 2023

I was in prayer and crying out to Yahushua, and like each day, asking Him when??? How much longer will evil be permitted to continue like this before He transforms His remnant? Then a scene in the spirit opened to me, and I saw a magnificently decorated wedding scene with colors and flowers that cannot be described in earthly terms. I saw many, many souls, along with the angels busily preparing things and a huge table had been set up with the finest of tableware. Yahushua pointed to the seats and told me each one was specifically held for one of us, His Bride and our names were there at the place setting. He was smiling, as He showed me the arrangements of the decorations and asked if I thought it was beautiful! He spoke these words below and ended with the most warm and encouraging words we would want to hear..


THE FINAL TOUCHES FOR THE FEAST

Oh My daughter and My Bride, there is such a joyous celebration in My Kingdom as the Feast preparations are being completed. Many who have gone before you are rejoicing continuously, as they are eager to meet you as you arrive. The final touches are being made and you have so much to look forward to! There will be dancing and singing and great rejoicing as you come together at this spectacular appointed time. You cannot imagine the detail and the intricacy that has gone into every aspect of the preparations and decorations for you because of My love for you. The beauty of what I have made for you will astound you. Nothing here on earth can compare to the brilliance and magnificence of My rewards for your obedience. Look up and do not be discouraged! All is in place now and readied for this great day! Oh, what is that I hear?? Wedding bells??? 


YAHUSHUA


Rev. 19:7-9

Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.


Message received April 16, 2023


NOW COMES THE TIME TO ENTER INTO YOUR REWARD

My beloved, the darkest part of the night approaches quickly. I am the only shelter in the midst of the storm. For those who do not know Me, this will be a darkness like no other, a palpable darkness. But for you, My faithful ones, the darkest part of the night means the Morning Star will arise and you will be shown the rewards of your obedience. With judgment now comes deliverance for My faithful ones. Meditate on this. 

As you reflect on past relationships, situations and challenges, you see how I have shaken and shifted, refined and molded along the way. Opportunities for choices to follow Me have always been available for My creation. And now comes the time for those who made the choice for righteousness to enter into their reward. Many others will still have a very short time of opportunity to choose Me, but the experience will be a much more difficult one as has been foretold. 

After My first fruits, many with the hardest of hearts will finally be set free as the larger harvest is brought in. Still more will require more shaking. You say when, when Lord will you come? When will you deliver us from the darkness? Watch and see now My children, watch and see what I will do! Stay alert, be ready, and in every moment, carefully discern all things as the enemy roams the earth seeking to kill and destroy as never before. My insulated wall of fire will protect you and My angelic guard surrounds you always. Be sober and vigilant. All is about to change. Never fear, and do not despair for your King is here and I go before you. 


YAHUSHUA


Psalm 46:1-3

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.


Rev. 2:28

And I will give him the morning star.


Heb. 11:39-40

39And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise: 40God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.


Zech. 13:9

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.


1 Pet. 1:13

Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;


1 Pet. 5:8

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:


Psalm 91