Sunday, May 28, 2023

A GREAT STORM IS BEING STIRRED UP


Message received May 27-28, 2023


A GREAT STORM IS BEING STIRRED UP

My daughter and My children, another large shift has taken place these past few days, another convulsion of all that is created as My approach is so very near now. This contraction in the spirit, as a woman giving birth, was more intense and powerful than before. You are sensing the tearing now more palpably in this realm, as evil is making its full exposure and all that is made by Me must respond to the gravity of the frequency change. 

As you have reflected these past few days on Shavuot (Pentecost), you remember that I made a covenant with My people on Mt. Sinai, and then I came to fulfill that covenant in the flesh, dying and rising again, then sending My Holy Spirit 50 days after My death.  I have given you My Ruach Hakodesh to counsel you in all your ways. I am here with you, and I will lead and guide you in all things, just as I did then. Do not place your trust in anything but Me.  

As the world, and especially your nation have given themselves over to idolatry in all ways, they will now see the consequences of their choices. I alone am Yahuah, God, and I will not give My glory to another or My praise to idols. The ways of man have only brought death and destruction, but I have come to bring life everlasting. I will make Myself known to the world and none will be able to deny that I AM THE GREAT I AM. There is none besides Me.

Hold on My dear ones, hold on and remain steadfast in your faith, as all this must occur, but I assure you it will occur quickly, as I will act powerfully and nothing will be the same. The revelation of who I am that has been covert for most will suddenly be revealed in such a way that not one soul on the earth will have a doubt that I AM lives and that I AM in control of all things. Remain still as you have been instructed. You can sense the change that is here, the awesomeness and the weightiness of creation preparing to receive her Creator. I am in every aspect of every thing. I am in the pulse of life everywhere. 

Pray earnestly to be found firmly grounded in Me and in position to serve those I bring to you. Many, many will be seeking and searching for answers, for truth, and it is My truth manifesting in and through you that will show them the way of redemption and salvation. I will thunder, and I will roar in the heaven-lies and in the earth and the great separation will have been made between those who stand with Me and those who are against Me. No excuses will be accepted, as it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. I will be exalted in all the earth as all those who are Mine are redeemed, while those who are not will receive their recompense.

I am near to those who are of a contrite heart and a broken spirit. Those chosen to lead others will be the servants first and foremost of all souls. I will only use vessels emptied and completely void of selfish desires and ambitions and vessels fully surrendered to Me in all aspects of life. 

It all begins now in earnest My children. Stay close to Me, watch, wait in great faith and anticipation, and rejoice, for you were created for such a time as this!!


YAHUSHUA 




Isaiah 13:8 

And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.


Zech. 11:6

For I will no more pity the inhabitants of the land, saith the LORD: but, lo, I will deliver the men every one into his neighbour's hand, and into the hand of his king: and they shall smite the land, and out of their hand I will not deliver them.



Exodus Ch. 19 and 20



Acts 1:8

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.



Acts 2:3-4

And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.



Jer. 50:34-35

Their Redeemer is strong; the LORD of hosts is his name: he shall throughly plead their cause, that he may give rest to the land, and disquiet the inhabitants of Babylon. A sword is upon the Chaldeans, saith the LORD, and upon the inhabitants of Babylon, and upon her princes, and upon her wise men.



Jer. 51:47


Therefore, behold, the days are coming when I will punish the idols of Babylon. Her entire land will suffer shame, and all her slain will lie fallen within her.



Deut. 28:15

But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:



Isaiah 42:8

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.



John 10:28

And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any manpluck them out of my hand.



Isaiah 45:21

Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.



1 Pet. 5:9

Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.



Psalm 46:10

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.



Jer. 25:12-38


12‘Then it will be when seventy years are completed I will punish the king of Babylon and that nation,’ declares the LORD, ‘for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans; and I will make it an everlasting desolation. 13‘I will bring upon that land all My words which I have pronounced against it, all that is written in this book which Jeremiah has prophesied against all the nations. 14‘(For many nations and great kings will make slaves of them, even them; and I will recompense them according to their deeds and according to the work of their hands.)’”

15For thus the LORD, the God of Israel, says to me, “Take this cup of the wine of wrath from My hand and cause all the nations to whom I send you to drink it. 16“They will drink and stagger and go mad because of the sword that I will send among them.”

17Then I took the cup from the LORD’S hand and made all the nations to whom the LORD sent me drink it: 18Jerusalem and the cities of Judah and its kings and its princes, to make them a ruin, a horror, a hissing and a curse, as it is this day;19Pharaoh king of Egypt, his servants, his princes and all his people; 20and all the foreign people, all the kings of the land of Uz, all the kings of the land of the Philistines (even Ashkelon, Gaza, Ekron and the remnant of Ashdod); 21Edom, Moab and the sons of Ammon; 22and all the kings of Tyre, all the kings of Sidon and the kings of the coastlands which are beyond the sea; 23and Dedan, Tema, Buz and all who cut the corners of their hair; 24and all the kings of Arabia and all the kings of the foreign people who dwell in the desert; 25and all the kings of Zimri, all the kings of Elam and all the kings of Media; 26and all the kings of the north, near and far, one with another; and all the kingdoms of the earth which are upon the face of the ground, and the king of Sheshach shall drink after them.

27“You shall say to them, ‘Thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, “Drink, be drunk, vomit, fall and rise no more because of the sword which I will send among you.”’ 28“And it will be, if they refuse to take the cup from your hand to drink, then you will say to them, ‘Thus says the LORD of hosts: “You shall surely drink! 29“For behold, I am beginning to work calamity in this city which is called by My name, and shall you be completely free from punishment? You will not be free from punishment; for I am summoning a sword against all the inhabitants of the earth,” declares the LORD of hosts.’

30“Therefore you shall prophesy against them all these words, and you shall say to them,
‘The LORD will roar from on high
And utter His voice from His holy habitation;
He will roar mightily against His fold.
He will shout like those who tread the grapes,
Against all the inhabitants of the earth.

31‘A clamor has come to the end of the earth,
Because the LORD has a controversy with the nations.
He is entering into judgment with all flesh;
As for the wicked, He has given them to the sword,’ declares the LORD.”

32Thus says the LORD of hosts,
“Behold, evil is going forth
From nation to nation,
And a great storm is being stirred up
From the remotest parts of the earth.

33“Those slain by the LORD on that day will be from one end of the earth to the other. They will not be lamented, gathered or buried; they will be like dung on the face of the ground.

34“Wail, you shepherds, and cry;
And wallow in ashes, you masters of the flock;
For the days of your slaughter and your dispersions have come,
And you will fall like a choice vessel.

35“Flight will perish from the shepherds,
And escape from the masters of the flock.

36“Hear the sound of the cry of the shepherds,
And the wailing of the masters of the flock!
For the LORD is destroying their pasture,

37“And the peaceful folds are made silent
Because of the fierce anger of the LORD.

38“He has left His hiding place like the lion;
For their land has become a horror
Because of the fierceness of the oppressing sword
And because of His fierce anger.”



Heb. 10:31

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.



Psalm 34:18

The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.



Matt. 20:16

So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.



Romans 6:11-13

Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.