Message received week of July 12, 2026
There is a heavy, heavy price to pay when you carry the burden of the Lord and are instructed to share with all who have ears to hear, and when you fully surrender to the Lord in every aspect of life. My home has suffered great attacks from the dark kingdom because of what we are called to do here, especially most recently, and I know there are many of you as well that endure great attacks because of your obedience. Keep fighting the good fight my dear brothers and sisters and stand firm! The battle belongs to the Lord!
And for those who say that we are attacked severely because we are disobedient or have done something displeasing to the Lord, save your breath. You truly have no idea what it means to be a soldier for Christ. Righteous indignation is rising and we will not back down. We do not fear what men can do to us, nor do we fear the enemy. We are more than conquerors in Yahushua HaMashiach, Jesus our King!!!
Doug and Julie
https://biblehub.com/q/what_defines_righteous_indignation.htm
After the message there are scriptures that Yahushua's remnant are to declare in prayer as often as possible if not daily. Following the scriptural declarations you will find the scriptures that pertain to what Yahushua has spoken. Please take the time to read through all the scriptures. Yahushua is the Word, and therefore, He will speak to your spirit as you read through His Word, as well and by doing this, His words to us all will be confirmed.
YAHUSHUA SPEAKS:
JUDGMENT IS COME FOR THE WICKED
I am a fearsome Warrior, The Mighty One, The Lord is My name, and I go to battle with those who are My enemies! With righteousness I judge and wage war! I am The King of Glory, strong and mighty! My glory belongs to no other! I am Most High over all the earth! I rule over all the kingdoms and the nations! I shout and roar in triumph over My enemies! I am The Redeemer, The Holy One of Israel and My name is THE WORD OF YAH! Nothing can stand against Me! I am the True, Living God and Everlasting King! At My wrath, the earth quakes and the nations cannot endure My indignation!
Will I not roar from Zion on that day? I will utter My voice from Jerusalem and the heavens and the earth will shake! I have spoken it, and it shall be fulfilled, I will not only shake the earth but the heavens as well! The day of the Lord is near! It is near and coming very quickly now! This day is a day of My wrath, a day of great trouble and distress and such darkness- thick, thick darkness! Such crying and lamenting will take place! I am revealing Myself from Heaven against all the ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who hold the truth in unrighteousness!
Prophesy! Prophesy daughter of the King, I am come to bring recompense where recompense is due! Let all the nations hear the voice of the Lord, as with My sickle I thunder through the heavens to bring judgment and justice! I am angry with the wicked every day! My wrath burns hot against them, and I will consume them! They mock My true messengers and they mock Me, and in My wrath there will be no remedy for them!
I am at war with My enemies who are your enemies. They will cry out, but there is none to save them. I am at war with those who profane My Holy name. I am at war with those who torture and slaughter the innocent and those who mock the One and Only True Creator of all. I am at war with those who lie and murder and hate and worship everything but Me. I have heard the cries of My remnant, and I have their tears in My bottle. Not one utterance has been unheard and their prayers have not fallen on deaf ears. My eyes are on the righteous, but I will wipe the memory of the wicked ones from the earth.
I will repay says the Lord.. I will repay all that Our enemy has stolen from My people. I will expose and I will tear down. Those who have exalted themselves will be brought low, and then I will raise the meek so that they inherit the earth.
I not only speak to the wicked now but to the self proclaimed messengers and prophets, teachers and leaders who are not ordained by Me and not speaking for Me, although they claim to be. They will finally know the fear of the Lord, as I sweep across the earth and tear down the illusions and all the deceptions. Their nakedness will be exposed and shame will be their reward for all their self-exaltations, as I make them drink the cup to the dregs. I will bring down the pride of men and the pride of the nations, as many will come to naught.
Those who have spoken and claimed that it is My voice speaking to them, when it is not will have more blood on their hands, as they are responsible for each and every soul they have led astray. I do not speak because an individual wants Me to speak, in order that they can be elevated by men. I do not speak and teach through those walking in the flesh, those who have not crucified self, those who walk in self-righteousness and pride. I do not speak through those who only tickle the ears of the people, telling them what they want to hear. I do not speak through those who compromise, those who partake from both cups - My table and that of the enemy. Most of them know who they are, and I have warned them privately, and now their nakedness will be exposed, as I reveal the deception they have been under for so long. They have no discernment and do not know My voice from the adversary's voice, but I will hold them accountable. This is a dire transgression indeed, to boldly speak for Me when I have not spoken to them or instructed them to speak on My behalf. Does My Word not say there will be MANY false prophets arising and deceiving many people?
Is there no fear of Me? How can they not tremble, as they claim to prophecy My words? Do they not believe that they will stand alone on judgment day, and that they alone will be accountable for these things? Where is the holy fear and trembling when in the presence of The Living God?
There are six things that I hate, seven things that are an abomination to Me says the Lord- haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that run swiftly to evil, and a false witness giving false testimony as well as one who stirs up discord amongst brothers.
I HAVE MADE A DECLARATION OF WAR AND I WILL FULFILL MY WORDS IN THIS SEASON.. NOW!!
Ready yourselves for all that I will do. Ample time has been given for repentance and for all to come to salvation. I will be known and feared now, as I manifest Myself through My remnant. No more will I be idle in My waiting for the rebellious, the wicked, and the unrepentant to choose life and not death. There are very, very few sands left in the hourglass of time as you know it, seconds to make a choice for truth.
These are the days of Noah, just as I said would come again. Have you not read there will be mockers and scoffers, walking after their own lusts, saying, "Where is the promise of His coming?" Deliberate defiance will now be addressed. Just as I came and destroyed the earth with the flood because of gross sin, rebellion and wickedness, I am coming again to judge the earth, but now with fire! Just as hearts were cold and indifferent then, is it not even more so now?! Is not evil now on full display, boasting in its depravity, filthiness and moral decay? Good is called evil and evil good, and men no longer have a conscience, and therefore, I have given them over to their lusts. Evil is normalized in every aspect of life, and collectively, the choice has been made and the time allotted for mankind to work out his salvation has come to an end. I will break the teeth of the wicked and pluck the spoil out of their mouths.
Babylon in particular will receive a double portion for her sins and iniquities and her destruction will be swift, sudden and unexpected. Is this not what she deserves and has sowed? Those who have a wicked heart of unbelief and have turned away from Me, the only Living God will never enter My rest. Their sorceries and idolatries, compromise and rebellion will only bring them eternal death. I have opened the gates and hell enlarges her gates for those in covenant with death.
No more will I be silent, no more will I delay! Do you not see how I shake and I shake, as the earth groans for redemption? Can you ignore any longer what is directly in front of you now? The great unraveling is happening NOW and not one aspect of your lives will be untouched. The innocent cry out continually for their recompense, and I have heard their cries. There are anomalies and solar disruptions and disturbances in the cosmos, your fault lines are compromised and tearing. There is drought and famine and pestilence and all these things, but who is even crying out to Me in repentance? Your very earth is in rebellion because of gross sin, and yet, most all go on with daily life and keep their heads in the sand as if nothing is happening. You can discern the times and the seasons, but you cannot discern these things foretold, the signs of My return and the end of the age of man. Here Me now, I am faithful to fulfill My Word.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOPE FOR MY REMNANT
And now to those who are Mine, those who walk with Me, talk with Me, those who have not put other idols before Me, those who have broken covenant with man's religions, traditions and indoctrination, and those who have an intimacy with Me, do not fear what is now here! I am with you, and I will uphold you and strengthen you. I have the outcome of each step in your journey and you cannot fail when you are in Me. I will protect you, provide for you, counsel you and direct your steps in all things. You have nothing to fear, as you see these things come to pass, as I keep you under the shelter of My wings.
You are to proclaim now, and as often as possible, these prophetic declarations! The fear of the Lord will fall, as they see you are called by My name! You are warring against the enemy with Me and the victory is won! Proclaim My victory and stand in My truth! Nothing can prevail against you! You are bows in My quiver, and I have trained your hands to battle and your fingers to war! I will keep you in prefect peace because your mind is fixed on Me! Great will be your joy when you see the fulfillment of all that I have been speaking to your hearts in the secret, quiet place where we so often meet.
I realize you are extremely weary and so very exhausted in this life, this matrix that gets more evil each passing day. However, these trials that I continue to allow in your lives are for your training and your instruction, and will cause you to grow even more in your love for Me, when I remove the veil for you and reveal how I used My perfect ways to mold and fashion you into the instruments of righteousness that I created you to be. Each time you endure your suffering and join that suffering with Mine, you shift and rise into the image of Me I purposed for you here. Just as the grape must endure great drought in order to produce the finest wine, you as My remnant must endure the greatest of sufferings for a season in order that the fullness of My glory is able to pour in and through you so that others may be saved. I know this is painful, but the hope of the glory that will be revealed is far more than you could ever imagine here, and this life is just a vapor.
Remember, the reward you receive from your endurance of these things is eternity with Me! A few moments here of suffering will be rewarded with an eternity with Me, and nothing you have ever known can compare with this. When you are experiencing the deepest depths of discouragement and despair My loves, remember this and reflect on My words. What is happening to you now will one day very soon completely disappear, as I wipe away all tears from your eyes and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain because the former things are gone!
This is what I desire you to focus your attention on, not the day to day trials and tribulations that are nothing more than teaching tools for you. You know as well that you are not alone in this journey. I walk hand in hand with you all along the way, and when you tire to the point of wanting to give up, I carry you. There is no greater love than the love I have for you My beloved, so have peace and have joy and keep your oil lamps burning brightly, no matter the cost, because your Bridegroom is coming quickly!
Behold, I come and My reward is with Me to give to each one according to all he has done!
YAHUSHUA THE WARRIOR
PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS OF WAR FOR HIS REMNANT:
I declare that no weapon formed against me will prosper and every tongue that rises up against me in judgment I condemn.
Isaiah 54:17
I declare the Lord is my light and my salvation and I will not fear.
Psalm 27:1
I declare that Father has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.
2 Timothy 1:7
I declare that every plan of the enemy against me is frustrated and brought to nothing.
Psalm 33:10
I declare the Lord is my Refuge and my Fortress, My God in whom I trust.
Psalm 91:2
I declare the Lord gives His angels charge over me to keep me in all my ways.
Psalm 91:11
I declare the Lord hides me under the shadow of His wings.
Psalm 17:8
I declare the Lord has given me the authority to tread on serpents, scorpions and over all the power of the enemy.
Luke: 10:19
I declare that I am more than a conqueror through Christ who loves me.
Romans 8:37
I declare that greater is He that is in Me, than He that is in the world.
1 John 4:4
I declare that the Lord will fight for me, and I will hold my peace.
Exodus 14:14
I declare that I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
Ephesians 6:10
I declare the Lord contends with those who contend with me.
Isaiah 49:25
I declare that the weapons of my warfare are not carnal but mighty through Father to pull down strongholds and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God.
2 Corinthians 10:4-5
I declare that the Lord goes before me and makes the crooked places straight.
Isaiah 45:2
I declare that I submit to Father, resist the enemy and he must flee from me.
James 4:7
I declare the Lord trains my hands for battle and my fingers for war.
Psalm 144:1
I declare I shall not die but live and declare the works of the Lord.
Psalm 118:117
I declare that the name of the Lord is a strong tower; I run into it and am safe.
Proverbs 18:10
I declare the Lord surrounds me with songs of deliverance.
Psalm 32:7
I declare the Lord establishes me as His holy person.
Deuteronomy 28:9
I declare I am the head and not the tail, above only and not beneath.
Deuteronomy 28:13
I declare that I am seated in heavenly places in Yahushua, far above all principalities and powers.
Ephesians 2:6
I declare that the Lord cause all my enemies to be defeated before me.
Deuteronomy 28:7
I declare I will walk in all His ways and keep His commandments.
Deuteronomy 28:9
I declare that the Lord rebukes every devourer for my sake.
Malachi 3:11
I declare the Lord opens to me His good treasure and I declare the Lord blesses all the works of my hands.
Deuteronomy 28:12
I declare the Lord delivers me from the strivings of the people and makes me the head of the nations.
Psalm 18:43
I declare that I am covered by the blood of Yahushua (Jesus Our Messiah) and the enemy has no legal right to harm me.
Exodus 12:13
I declare the Lord delivers me from every evil work and preserves me for His Kingdom.
2 Timothy 4:18
I declare the Lord keeps me as the apple of His eye.
Psalm 17:8
I declare the Lord enlarges my steps under me so that my feet do not slip.
Psalm 18:36
I declare all the blessings of Father overtake me, because I obey His voice.
Deuteronomy 28:2
I declare the Lord commands the blessing upon my storehouse and all that I set my hands to do.
Deuteronomy 28:8
I declare the fear of the Lord is upon all people when they see that I am called by His name.
Deuteronomy 28:10
I declare the Lord is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower.
Psalm 18:2
I declare the Lord breaks the teeth of the wicked and plucks the spoil out of their mouths.
Psalm 3:7
I declare the Lord makes me plenteous in every work of my hand, and blesses the fruit of my body and the fruit of my ground.
Deuteronomy 28:11
I declare that I am blessed coming in and going out.
Deuteronomy 28:6
I declare the Lord opens the heavens to rain upon my season.
Deuteronomy 28:12
I declare the Lord makes me plenteous in goods.
Deuteronomy 28:11
I declare the Lord establishes my going out and my coming in from this time forth.
Psalm 121:8
I declare the Lord preserves my soul and keeps me from all evil.
Psalm 121:7
I declare that I shall lend to many nations but not borrow.
Deuteronomy 28:12
I declare the Lord sets me high above all the nations of the earth.
Deuteronomy 28:1
I declare the Lord scatters my enemies that rise up against me seven ways.
Deuteronomy 28:7
I declare that I beat my enemies as small as dust upon the wind.
Psalm 18:42
I declare Father's ways are perfect and His Word is proven.
Psalm 18:30
I declare that Father is my Shield and Buckler.
Psalm 18:30
I declare that my enemies will cry out, but there is none to save them.
Psalm 18:41
I declare the Lord brought me forth into a large place and delivered me, because He delighted in me.
Psalm 18:19
I declare that by my God I run through a troop, and by my God I leap over a wall.
Psalm 18:29
I declare the Lord delivers me from my strong enemy and those who hate me.
Psalm 18:17
I declare the Lord rewards me according to my righteousness.
Psalm 18:20
I declare that Father makes my way perfect and sets me upon high places.
Psalm 18:33
I declare the Lord has given me the shield of His salvation.
Psalm 18:35
I declare the Lord lights my candle and enlightens my darkness.
Psalm 18:28
I declare the Father teaches my hands to war so that a bow of steel is broken in my arms.
Psalm 18:34
I declare that Father's right hand holds me up, and His gentleness makes me great.
Psalm 18:35
I declare that I pursue my enemies and overtake them.
Psalm 18:37
I declare the Lord gives me the necks of my enemies and I destroy those who hate me.
Psalm 18:40
I declare the Lord girds me with strength for battle.
Psalm 18:39
I declare that I wound my enemies so they are not able to rise; they fall under my feet.
Psalm 18:38
I declare that I will not turn back until my enemies are consumed.
Psalm 18:37
I declare that Father subdues under me those who rise up against me.
Psalm:18:39
Psalm 24:8
The LORD is His name.
Psalm 83:18
Isaiah 47:4
Isaiah 42:13
2 Chronicles 36:16
Revelation 19:11-16
2 Chronicles 20:6
and said, “O LORD, God of our fathers, are You not the God who is in heaven, and do You not rule over all the kingdoms of the nations? Power and might are in Your hand, and no one can stand against You.
Joel 3:16
The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the
Psalm 18:41
They cried, but there was none to save them: even unto the LORD, but he answered them not.
Psalm 34:16
The face of the LORD is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
Hebrews 12:26
At that time His voice shook the earth, but now He has promised, “Once more I will shake not only the earth, but heaven as well.”
Psalm 56:8
Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?
Joel 2:25
And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
Luke 1:52
He has put down the mighty from their thrones, And exalted the lowly.
Isaiah 2:17
And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day.
Matthew 5:5
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Isaiah 59:3
For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.
Psalm 75:8
For in the hand of the LORD there is a cup, and the wine is red; it is full of mixture; and he poureth out of the same: but the dregs thereof, all the wicked of the earth shall wring them out, and drink them.
Matthew 24:11
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Romans 8:4
That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
1 Corinthians 10:21
Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.
Romans 12:2
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Proverbs 8:13
The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
Romans 14:10
But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
Hebrews 10:31
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
Proverbs 6:16-19
These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
Matthew 24:37
But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
2 Peter 3:3-7
Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perishedBut the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.children of Israel.
Isaiah 5:20
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Job. 7:1
Is there not an appointed time to man upon earth? are not his days also like the days of an hireling?
Job 29:17
And I brake the jaws of the wicked, and plucked the spoil out of his teeth.
Revelation 18:6
Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
Isaiah 47:11
Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know.
Hebrews 3:11-12
So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest. Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
Matthew 25:46
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
Isaiah 5:14
Therefore, hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp thatburneth.
Ezekiel 12:28
Therefore say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; There shall none of my words be prolonged any more, but the word which I have spoken shall be done, saith the Lord GOD.
Romans 8:22-24
For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now. And not only this, but also we ourselves, having the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our body. For in hope we have been saved, but hope that is seen is not hope; for who hopes for what he already sees?
Isaiah 35:4
Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.
Matthew 24:7
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Matthew 16:2-3
But He replied to them, “When it is evening, you say, ‘It will be fair weather, for the sky is red.’ 3“And in the morning, ‘There will be a storm today, for the sky is red and threatening.’ Do you know how to discern the appearance of the sky, but cannot discern the signs of the times?
Revelation 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
Revelation 22:6
And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Psalm 46:5
God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.
Psalm 46:1
To the chief Musician for the sons of Korah, A Song upon Alamoth. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Proverbs 16:9
A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps
Psalm 91:1-2
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust!”
Proverbs 21:15
It is joy to the just to do judgment: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity.
Deuteronomy 28:10
And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee.
1 Corinthians 15:57
But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Isaiah 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
Isaiah 49:2
And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;
Psalm 144:1
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Isaiah 26:3
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
James 1:2-4
Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
Romans 8:18
For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
Romans 9:21-23
Or does not the potter have a right over the clay, to make from the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for common use? What if God, although willing to demonstrate His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction? And He did so to make known the riches of His glory upon vessels of mercy, which He prepared beforehand for glory,
Philippians 3:10-11
that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death; in order that I may attain to the resurrection from the dead.
James 4:14
Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
Revelation 21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. “Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS. “For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.
but the prudent took oil in flasks along with their lamps.
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.