Saturday, May 26, 2018

HE WHO HAS EARS TO HEAR, HEAR ME

Message received May 24, 2018

He who has ears to hear what My Spirit is saying in these last hours, let him know and hear My truths. I am the Alpha and the Omega, He who was bruised for your iniquities, and the chastisement of your peace was upon Me. I have borne your griefs and carried your sorrows, and for love's sake, My body was crushed in death- My blood poured out for all who would believe. My death won your victory, and forever abolished darkness from claiming you and all I have created.

Wisdom belongs to all who seek her, but is given along the path of much resistance. This is completely unlike what the world teaches- that you are to take the path of least resistance, the easier and more comfortable way.

One who truly wishes to know Me and walk intimately with Me, will know that as your journey progresses, the way becomes narrower still. I have taught you that while you are here, the refining process will make you very uncomfortable at times. The trials I allow are meant to mold you and fashion you into My image, based on your response each time I present a challenge to you. I am concerned most with your heart, your heart motives in all you say and do, and your heart's response to all that comes your way. 

If your responses do not line up with My will, and you choose the wider path each time a trial is presented, you will simply repeat the process again and again, until you choose My path and My will for your response in full surrender and obedience. Only when you die to self each and every time consistently, until you have learned My ways, will I move you deeper into maturity and intimacy with Me. You will always have free will, but your choices will directly and profoundly affect your progress along your journey of intimacy with Me. 

Remember, you were not placed here for a me experience, but rather sent here to reflect your Father. In order to know My heart for you and to receive My wise counsel, you must die to self daily. Those who call themselves My Bride and My remnant recognize this, but all are loved equally, and all are given the opportunity to make this choice daily. 

You can do nothing in your own strength, but so many still strive. Surrendering does not mean giving up; surrendering means- giving Me full permission to allow anything I have purposed for you for your further growth through refinement in order that you become My instruments of righteousness, and My will and heart's desire for you becomes your will and heart's desire. It is giving Me your absolute yes and amen, so that your lives and the purposes I have for them are fulfilled, and I receive all the glory.

There are many who profess Me, but don't know their efforts and their prayers are in vain. If you cannot drink of the cup of suffering while you are here, having the faith to believe it is for your best interest and for My greater glory, then I cannot reveal the fulness of My heart to you, and work in and through your lives to accomplish that which I purposed. 

True freedom can be found without the comforts of this realm. I offer a peace and a joy that supercedes anything you will ever find here. To experience this gift, however, you must be willing to forsake all. Many of you know this as your truth, and have lost family, spouses, friends, employment or dwelling places because you stand for Me. As I have spoken in the past, for those seeking deeper union with Me, I am removing unhealthy relationships and situations that are hindering your growth. For some of you, this separation is directly in front of you. 

There are many layers to understanding what My Word teaches about My Bride not having spot, wrinkle or blemish. I am not saying here in this passage that you are sinless, for all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. What I am saying is that those whose garments that are cleaned and pressed, spotless and white are those who have been washed clean and made righteous by My blood, the blood of the Lamb. These are they who want nothing of this world, and choose not to accept even the smallest compromise offered by this world. They are those who refuse to live in willful sin.

I know every heart individually. I do not expect that you won't ever make mistakes. I simply ask that you trust Me enough to give it all to Me, and then see what I will do. My mercies are new every day, and your sins, when asked to be forgiven, will always be forgiven if your heart is sincere in repentance. 

The line is now being drawn, and if you wait to choose Me wholeheartedly, your eternal fate will be chosen by your refusal to determine who you give allegiance to. 

Herein lies My wisdom. 

Let all who have ears to hear, hear Me.


YAHUSHUA



James 1:5 King James Version (KJV)


If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Matthew 7:13-14 

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

James 1:1-4 

1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.
My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

1 Peter 1:7 

That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

1 Peter 4:12-13 

12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

Proverbs 21:2 

Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts.

Galatians 2:20

20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Luke 9:23

23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

Galatians 5:24

24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

Mark 8:35

35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.

John 5:23

23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

John 15:5 

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Proverbs 23:26 

26 My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.

Romans 6:13 

13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.

Matthew 5:37

37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

Matthew 20:22 

22 But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able.

Revelation 19:8 

And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Ephesians 5:26-27 

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Romans 3:23 

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Lamentations 3:22-23

22 It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

Romans 11:27 

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Matthew 6:14 

14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: