Saturday, January 27, 2018

ALL CREATION RESPONDS TO MY APPROACH

Message received Jan. 5, 2018

Father spoke with me one night early last year during my prayer time, and said that the closer He was to coming back, the more my spirit would sense this. In the early morning hours just before dawn on Jan. 5, 2018, my spirit felt Him very powerfully, and I got that rush of excitement like what happened the night of the Dec. 28, 2017 vision, as I was getting ready in the vision to see Yahushua. 
I immediately went to prayer  and He gave me some understanding of what is taking place right now in this season. 

As the Kingdom of Heaven draws closer, all creation must respond to My approach, as I am bringing all My creation back into harmony with its Creator. The response by the earth is and will be increasingly violent and destructive, as with anything that is in chaos; in order to strip something of something dark, flawed, or in the case of mankind after the fall, cursed. There must be a purification in order that all that is not in harmony is subdued, refined, purified, and remade or reborn. 

Just like when a storm system approaches, the winds pick up, the atmospheric pressure changes, and the elements of nature begin to react to the incoming storm or change. This is what you are experiencing now, birth-pangs, an ever-increasing series of pains and pressures coming closer and closer together as I approach. 

Because light and dark cannot dwell together, there must be a shift so a place (space) can be made for light to replace the dark, good to replace evil. 

My Bride will now see, hear, feel, and experience more and more of My presence and that will become increasingly visible  to those you come in contact with. Your peace will increase and your lights will become ever brighter. You must not pray against the process of purification in the form of judgments, as it must be so. This is My design. You are to pray and intercede for as many souls as possible to be convicted now before these things occur.

I say to you again, many, many are going to die and be lost, but they were lost already. Many more will be saved however, so do not despair! If I did not allow this purification through trial, hardship and suffering here, there would not be a need for Me, for those who have not yet come to their saving relationship with Me. So you see, My design is perfect. Trust Me in this. 

The evil also has a response and it is violent as well, and comes with much force as I approach. This is why you see the darkness escalating so quickly. Because there is an appointed time for My return to this earth, the kingdom of darkness is in a fury to stop as many souls as possible from reaching Me as he knows his time is so short. 

Keep alert and sober, focused and fine-tuned to My presence. Do your best to keep free from anything that distracts you or pulls you away into your soul nature (feelings, thoughts and intellect, emotions and opinions) but rather stay connected to My heart and allow My spirit to be your Guide and Counselor. 

Remember, you are the ones tethering Heaven to earth. This is why you came..

YAHUSHUA



Revelation 4:11King James Version (KJV)

11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Revelation 5:13

13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

1 Peter 1:7

That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

Matthew 24:8

All these are the beginning of sorrows.

2 Corinthians 6:14

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Isaiah 58:8

Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord shall be thy reward.


Isaiah 32:17-18

17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
18 And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places;