Monday, October 29, 2018

I AM COMING SOONER THAN YOU WOULD BELIEVE

Message received Oct. 27-28, 2018

I was talking with Yahushua, sharing my concerns with Him, even though He knows all things, about how grossly dark the world has become, and how we, as His Bride, absolutely must have an infusion from Him- His strength and His anointing to finish this race with strength. I was wondering about the linear time that we live in, and why He speaks to us about His return being very soon, even imminent, since there is no time in the Kingdom.  He is outside of time, and I know that the meaning of soon, from His perspective, does not have the same meaning as our idea of soon, based on what the Word speaks to us.  So, I was asking Him to help us understand from His perspective.  I am so grateful for His patience, as He imparts more revelation of how we are to occupy until He comes.

Father speaks:

You are never alone. I am never early, and I am never late. I am your Hayah. I am omnipresent, the ever-existing One. I have always been, and I will always be. All of creation, anything and everything that has ever been created exists inside of Me. Outside of Me, there is nothing that is created. 

The veil was parted because of My sacrifice, but very soon, it will be completely lifted; and those whose lives are completely surrendered to Me, those who abide deeply within Me, they will know as I know, and their spiritual eyes will be completely opened. There is just a moment of time as you know it before I will bring back the first-fruits of My creation into harmony with Me, as the culmination of all things commences. 

So what I am saying, is that you who have given Me your lives, your hearts, your everything, and have accepted Me as your King and Messiah, you rule and reign already with Me in My Kingdom. You are My co-heirs, My friends, My sons and My daughters. Because this is truth, this means We are never apart- You in Me, I in you, We are One. Because We are One and never separate, regardless of what I ask of you, it matters not the external circumstances you are placed in. In the outer most parts of the universe, I am there. In the deepest depth of the earth and the sea, I am there. Out to the farthest galaxy known to man, I am there. I AM.

You were fashioned and purposed for a very important reason, each of you with your own set of tasks that make up the design I have for your lives. Each and every one of My children has a purpose. You came to this earth to fulfill this purpose. My blueprint is literally in your blood, your DNA, and is a blueprint for your life and how I desire it to complete that purpose here. All of the puzzle pieces if you will coming together perfectly. 

A piece of clay does not question the potter, but rather submits to the molding and refining of its artist. It is no different with you, except in a moment that is coming more quickly than you would think, the revelation of My imminent return will be your reality. It is enough for you to abide in Me during the time span that you have been placed within- this time/space constraint, and simply obey and trust as My Holy Spirit leads. I am enough.

When you see outside of this realm, with My eyes and not the extremely limited senses here on earth, your eyes begin to open to a reality so much greater than what you have realized during your journey here. It matters not where you have been sent to do the work of your Father, as all belongs to Me. Again, when you are in Me, We are never separate; therefore, location is not a concern. It simply is a very temporary part of your journey, but an integral one as far as your spiritual maturity is concerned. When I bring you from this life to the afterlife, you will continue to spend eternity growing into maturity with Me, as I am ever-expanding in My heart and in My love for My creation. All was created out of love, and love will never end. You will come deeper and deeper into intimacy with your Father when you leave here, no longer held by the confines of this limited existence. 

One of the most important reasons you are here is to take your authority in Me while here, claiming My power and decreeing My words, because as you do so, paradigms are shifting. You are sent as extensions of your Father here, to shift the frequency of this realm higher, the end result being all of creation coming back into harmony with its Creator, as I make all things new. I will strip the earth of the curse it has been under and restore it back to its original state. Your stay here is much more temporary and shorter than what you realize. 

Now to address your concerns, I have promised you that I will pour out in these last days, absolutely all that you will need to sustain and to rise even higher in Me, as I know how dark it has become, because I am allowing this. I have warned you thoroughly about how all that is good will be called evil, and evil good. I have warned that much of what is written in My Word will come to pass in this generation, before I come for you. It is now here, yes, but I have not left you and you are equipped with all you need. You are trained and you are walking in My power and authority.. so stand! Is there anything too hard for me? Speak boldly and proclaim that the King of kings is coming to redeem the earth from its curse, and I am bringing to Myself My people as they have obeyed and trusted Me at great costs. 

You have the keys of My Kingdom, I have given them to you, and you must use them. Those keys hold the answers you are seeking, and will bring you into a higher level of understanding of what is occurring, as well as open the door that is before you. I have given you keys because you must have them now for all that is happening. 

This is very important now My Bride. I have spoken of this open door, and how it is now time to enter in. You hold the keys to this. I await you. It is easier than you think. Do not make this complicated for yourselves. It is a matter of occupying. Come to Me and ask My Holy Spirit to reveal to you if there are areas of your lives where you are being held back. Boldly proclaiming My Word each day in your lives opens gateways and unlocks revelation as truth becomes established here, dispelling the darkness. This must be done constantly, declaring truth at all times, standing your ground, being rooted in Me and My Word, never wavering, unmovable, unshakable. This is everything. You in Me are able to wield a power this world has never seen since I walked the earth. Claim this power as this is claiming Me.

I continue to tell you, that if you are not grounded in Me, you will be swept away at what is now here. The intensity of the darkness and the propelling force behind the wicked motives of the evil one will catch many off guard, and sadly, they will fall into deception. There are not only more storms of natural disasters coming, but fire, invasion and civil unrest, disease, drought and famine. It is coming so quickly now My loves. Be not afraid, for I have made a way for you, and you will not be caught in the snares. Keep your eyes heavenward. I am coming, and yes, sooner than you would believe!  

I love you with an everlasting love!


YAHUSHUA



Psalm 102:25-27 King James Version (KJV)


25 Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.
26 They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed:
27 But thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end.

James 1:18

18 Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

Romans 8:23
23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

Romans 8:17

17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

2 Corinthians 6:18
18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Ephesians 4:4
4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

Psalm 139:1-10
1 O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.

2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.

3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.

4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.

5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.

6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;

10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

Philippians 1:6
6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Luke 10:19
19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Matthew 16:16-19
16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Mark 16:17-18

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Isaiah 43:18-19
18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Isaiah 65:17

17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Revelation 21:5
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful

Isaiah 5:20
20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

2 Corinthians 12:9
9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Luke 18:27
27 And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.

Acts 28:31
31 Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.

Isaiah 41:10
10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

1 Peter 5:7
7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

1 John 4:18
18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.