Sunday, October 14, 2018

THERE WILL BE MORE STORMS, FIRE FROM ABOVE, AND INVASION


In the early morning hours of October 13, 2018, I was given a grave warning for the United States, once again. My family and I had arrived on a secluded property, preparing for what we knew was going to be a large-scale disaster of some sort. I entered the main cabin before my family did, only to find the place inhabited by demons. They made it very clear to me that they wanted our family dead, and they were targeting me first. 

As I was rebuking them, suddenly and out of nowhere, a tempest arose outside. It was as if I was instantly in the most powerful tornado there is, and in the blink of an eye, horrendous winds were howling like a freight train, the roar was deafening. Trees and debris were instantly flying through the air and piercing the cabin I was standing in, and I could hear the glass of the windows shattering and blowing out. Pieces of debris were penetrating the roof and the walls, and I didn't have any time to even process what was happening because of the speed and intensity of it. I prayed quickly that the rest of my family were safely inside another building on the property, as I felt how evil and dark it had suddenly become all around me. 

At the same time I heard the words, "Smash them!!" So with a sweep of my arm, I reached out and drew my arm across the demons like a sword, and they shattered into a thousand pieces and disappeared. I was also yelling as loud as I could Psalm 91, almost screaming the scripture over the roar of the tempest. Immediately, all went still. Then, I saw in front of my eyes in writing, at the same time as I heard in my spirit- ISAIAH 13.. ISAIAH 13.. ISAIAH 13.. I rushed to a table where my bible was laying and opened it to Isaiah 13, and it read, " The burden of Babylon." 

If you are familiar with Isaiah 13, you know it speaks of the destruction of Babylon, which is symbolically the United States. As with anything I am given from the Lord, I go to Him and ask what He wishes to reveal to me personally and to His people.  Many people still do not believe that any of what is spoken of in that scripture is remotely close to coming to pass, but sadly, these are those who will suffer greatly in their ignorance because these things are now here. 

Yahushua speaks:

Daughter, the scripture speaks for itself. To those who have ears to hear what I have been saying and warning for some time now. Judgment is no longer at the door. It is here, it is come, and what has been set in motion will not be stopped. This is the beginning of the end. This once beautiful nation of America will fall, and her fall will be great. For I tell you, I will bring her to her knees in only an hour. I will make a spectacle and an example of her for her fornication and her idolatry. She has polluted all that I so freely gave to her, and she will pay a heavy price. 

The darkness grows even greater just as I said it would, but My Bride knows she is protected and is being called upon to operate in an authority now much more forcefully. The sudden-lies are here, and you must not ever hesitate in using your sword of the spirit, My holy Word against all the evil which hates you and now surrounds you, only desiring your death. I have taught you all you need to know. You walk in My power and authority and you are required to wield this boldly. 

Many things will happen so very quickly now, and as I have spoken before, it will be too late then to think about your response. When you are fully surrendered and My Word is written on your hearts, you will instantly respond with My words which carry the power of life over death, and this you will speak everywhere I send you. With My presence in and through you, darkness must flee. 

Just as with a woman in travail, ready to give birth, so will these judgments follow- one after another, closer and closer together, and with more intensity. Did I not tell you this was to be so? 

(See June 18, 2012 message titled Another Serious Warning for America) 

Much is now here. You have seen this already. Storms of even greater magnitude will follow those you have already witnessed. There will be fire from above, famine will increase in the lands and disease will follow. Your enemies will invade when you least expect it, taking advantage of your weakness. You will see much.

Focus intensely on Me and nothing else, for all else is passing away. Tomorrow will not be the same as yesterday or today. It comes so quickly now My loves. Be ready.. Keep close to My heart and all will be well with you. I will use you mightily amidst the storm that is here. 

Rejoice for your King is coming!!!



YAHUSHUA



Isaiah 13 King James Version (KJV)

1The burden of Babylon, which Isaiah the son of Amoz did see.

2 Lift ye up a banner upon the high mountain, exalt the voice unto them, shake the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles.

3 I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness.

4 The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the Lord of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.

5 They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the Lord, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.

6 Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:

8 And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.

9 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

14 And it shall be as the chased roe, and as a sheep that no man taketh up: they shall every man turn to his own people, and flee every one into his own land.

15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.

16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.

18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children.

19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

20 It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.

21 But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.

22 And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in their pleasant palaces: and her time is near to come, and her days shall not be prolonged.