Wednesday, September 19, 2018

YOM KIPPUR (DAY OF ATONEMENT) VISION & MESSAGE- YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING, YET!

Message given September 19, 2018, Day of Atonement

I woke to Yahushua reminding me of this scripture. 

This is the day I have made for you, I want you to rejoice and be glad. Smile little one, as you have My heart and I have yours. 



Psalm 118:24 King James Version (KJV)

24 This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.


He asked me to come walk with Him, that He wanted to talk to me and show me some things for further understanding. He took my hand, and as He moved to my right side, He began speaking as we walked. Then He stopped and pointed and told me to look. We were now looking at the earth. At first, I saw the world as He had originally created it, with such majesty and beauty, a true wonder to behold, a unique and perfect reflection of the one and only True Creator of all. The world in its original state was breathtakingly beautiful. 

Then He said watch now, and I watched as evil entered and man had the free will to choose a relationship with his Creator, or to ignore that free gift. This choice changed everything. I saw a dark shadow that soon covered the entire earth, as the influence of evil was accepted and embraced by man and pride entered in. I saw the results of man's choice- not to accept the free gift of salvation, and the corruption that overtook the world. The darkness grew and grew, and nothing could stop it. 

Adonai Elohim Father then spoke. 

I sent My beloved Son as My gift to My creation, to redeem them from the curse of sin and free them from the grips of the evil one, but so very few have accepted My offer. 

I then saw Yahushua giving up His life for us on the Cross of Calvary, freely and full of love, so that not one would perish as this is the heart of our Father. His blood poured out, our Atonement for all flesh, so that we might be saved. Redemption by the Messiah had come to the world and the world knew Him not. 

The way has been made daughter, but few find this narrow way, although once chosen, it is well lit by Me. 

He motioned for me to look again, and now I saw people suffering everywhere- sickness and death, pain and despair. The earth suffered as well, as all of creation was not in harmony with its Creator anymore. 

Then Yahushua began to explain why, even in the suffering, the door is always open to Him, and that it is within His design to use the suffering and the judgments that have now begun, to draw souls to Him. He read my heart and how sad it is for me, for all of us, to see the devastation, the destruction, and the loss. He too is saddened for what must be, but He reminded me that His design is perfect, and this has been His plan from the beginning of the foundation of the earth. 

He knew ahead of time the ways of man, and what would be necessary to save many who would not ordinarily make the choice for Him in this last season on earth. His story, His plan is clearly written in His Word (The Holy Bible), and His heart has always been for the saving of souls. He then motioned to the angels who have been given the tasks of releasing the judgments and nodded His head. I then saw as the judgments described in the Bible poured out, the opening of the seals which has already begun, and chaos enveloping the earth. As I watched this scene,  He began to speak to me more:

I understand all that saddens you concerning this storm of judgment (Hurricane Florence), but there are many layers to what I am doing and what I am about. For those who walk with Me, I reveal an understanding that only those who choose to know (be intimate) with Me can grasp. Out of My great mercy and My great love for My creation, I will bring recompense where it is due, and then I will restore. You will hear again from man as with all tragedies that occur, " We will rebuild..We will restore. " But I tell you this, the idols of man will only be torn down, and not restored, as there is only restoration now to be done, and this is the restoring of My Holy Kingdom upon the earth. I tear down in order to raise up again, but I will raise unto Myself, a tabernacle of men, of Kingdom men and women who rise from the ashes and anchor My love and light here in this place. I will place My sanctuary, the sanctuary of My Heart into the hearts of My creation through all I allow, in great mercy and love, as I know that this is the only way to turn cold hearts back to Me, and for mankind to know once and for all, that there is only one Creator and I AM HE. 

I will make Myself known through the judgments, even as I comfort all who mourn. I do not take away without giving, and My gift is eternal. I must strip to open eyes to My spirit, for the complacency that has taken over the world has lulled most to sleep, and they are being drawn deeper and deeper into a numbing reality that does not even exist. I must shake to awaken, and although in its appearance, may appear harsh, this is the only way, My design, for more to be saved. Watch and you will see the outpouring of My Spirit as a result of the tearing down of all that man has exalted above Me. It was the same way in the past- as it is written, so shall it be again. 

For those who call themselves Mine, walking in intimacy with Me, I will honor My Word in that you have the peace that only I provide through the darkness. You will maintain the joy and gladness of heart, because you too understand the need to shake the lost out of their slumber, lest they be lost forever. Your prayers will mitigate the suffering, and every word you utter is heard. 

These last few events/judgments are only the beginning My child. You have not seen anything yet.. All that can be shaken, will be shaken; it is written, it will be done. Do not focus on the events. Look to Me, or you will not be able to retain the peace and steadfastness I will provide. I will keep your feet securely anchored, and in Me. You will remain unshakable, although all around you crumbles. You will not be moved. I will remain at your right hand, counseling you and directing your every thought and step. Extreme focus is the command I give to you. I must come first in all things. 

For My faithful ones, I come quickly, My reward is with Me, and I will give every man according as his work shall be. Remember, as the darkness descends, My light in you shall radiate. A great and joyful noise will resound in the heavens, as My glory fills the earth. Watch and see what the Great I AM is doing in the earth! It is only dark for the lost, but this is why you came My precious jewels. They will know Me through My anointed and set-apart ones, and there will be no doubt of My great love for My creation. 

Fire and hail and floods and drought, storms of great magnitude and earthquakes like never before will only bring about the fulfillment of My Word, so wash your garments again and be clean on this, My Day of Atonement, and be made righteous by the blood of the Lamb and His sacrifice. 

These things I have spoken to you, that My joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full!

The vision and message then ended. 

ADONAI ELOHIM AND HIS ONLY SON, REDEEMER OF ALL WHO CHOOSE HIM, YAHUSHUA


Psalm 73:23 King James Version (KJV)
23 Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand.


John 3:16
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.


Matthew 7:13-14
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.


Psalm 119:105 
105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.


Isaiah 35:4
4 Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompense; he will come and save you.


Ezekiel 6:4
4 And your altars shall be desolate, and your images shall be broken: and I will cast down your slain men before your idols.


1 Chronicles 16:31
31 Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice: and let men say among the nations, The Lord reigneth.


Psalm 9:7-8
7 But the Lord shall endure for ever: he hath prepared his throne for judgment.
8 And he shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness.


John 2:19
19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.


Isaiah 61:3
3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.


Malachi 4:3
3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.


Psalm 9:16
16 The Lord is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah.


Matthew 5:4
4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.


1 Samuel 2:6-7
6 The Lord killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up.
7 The Lord maketh poor, and maketh rich: he bringeth low, and lifteth up.


Hebrews 12:27
27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.


Acts 2:17
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:


Philippians 4:7 
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.


Psalm 51:8
8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.


Isaiah 65:24
24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.


Psalm 55:22
22 Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.


Revelation 22:12
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.


Isaiah 29:6
6 Thou shalt be visited of the Lord of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire.


Hebrews 10:1-22
1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.

3 But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.

4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;

9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:

12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.

14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,

16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,

20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

21 And having an high priest over the house of God;

22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.


John 15:11 
11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.