Tuesday, September 11, 2018

THE TRUMPETS SOUND, I WILL NOW ACT


MESSAGE RECEIVED SEPT. 11, 2018

You will not see many more words now about the judgments that I have spoken of that I said were coming. I have warned for many years.. I have counseled.. I have poured out My heart so that lives would be changed.. hearts once hardened would be softened and filled with My love, and more would be saved. There is a season for all things, and it is now the season of judgment. It is the season that all that has been foretold will come to pass. It is the season where I will make Myself known in the lands, as I have spoken it, I AM THE STORM.

It is not My wish that any should perish before their time, before the opportunity to choose life and not death, but I must do what I must do. My Word will not return to Me void. I have created light and I have created darkness, and I will allow what I will allow.

For those who have continued to mock and scoff at My warnings through My messengers, those that survive My judgments may continue to mock, but truth will be revealed and this earth and all her inhabitants will know that a power greater than they exist. I have waited long enough, and I will now act. Your tribulations have begun United States, and not only for you but also for the world. The trumpets sound and the cries of My people have been heard.

My Bride, I have told you that you will see much before I come for you. Much sorrow and lamenting are upon you imminently, but you shall not be shaken and you shall not fear. You are surrounded on all sides by My angels and nothing by any means shall harm you. Rest in the peace that only I offer, you who abide in the midst of LOVE itself. A great anointing will be poured out over those who have heard My pleas and have prepared their spiritual houses. You will be cared for, as well as those who you help. I will glorify Myself through you My loves, never doubt this. For the world, it is a time of great sorrow, but for you, I wish to see you rejoice as the midnight hour is upon you, and in the blink of an eye, your purposes will be fulfilled.

Watch, pray like never before for the fulfillment of all things to My glory; and look to Me, He who loved you from before the foundation of time and walks with you through the storms. 

You are greatly loved, always remember this.

YAHUSHUA


Ecclesiastes 3:1 King James Version (KJV)

3 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:


2 Peter 3:9

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is long suffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.


Isaiah 55:11

11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.


Isaiah 45:7

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.


Isaiah 66:9 

9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the Lord: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.


Psalm 46:10 

10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Isaiah 41:10
10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Psalm 27:1

27 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalm 46:1

46 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Luke 10:19

19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Philippians 4:7

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Jeremiah 31:3

3 The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with loving kindness have I drawn thee.