Wednesday, September 5, 2018

TRANSFORMATION OF THE CROWN JEWELS WITHIN THE BRIDE

MESSAGE RECEIVED SEPT. 5, 2018

It is I, King of all that exists, Master and Lord, Divinity that came into flesh, Messiah to all who trust and believe. There is no other besides Me.

You are on the cusp of a new dawn, before an open door that very few will enter into at the end of this age of man, when I take to Myself My first-fruits, the manifested sons and daughters of the Most High. 

There is a cost to walking the narrow way, and most have not chosen My way in its fullness. I have taught and counseled, warned and implored My church, even those who consider themselves to be My remnant church, My Bride to open their eyes to truth. So many though continue to give their affections and attentions elsewhere. I am jealous for My church, but many do not desire Me as I desire her. The patterns for what I am speaking are found throughout My Word for those who seek to know truth. 

As the end tells of the beginning, I am dividing, yet again, a first-fruit within the larger group known as My remnant.  I am dividing those who call Me Messiah, but whose fruits do not reflect this, with those who have laid their entire lives down on My altar as living sacrifices, those who are My crown jewels, those who desire Me and only Me. These are those who have forsaken all else, those who care not for things of this world. These are those with their oil lamps full, ready and waiting for their Groom, those whom I will marry. This is the first remnant I will transform into My image, to assist Me in power and mighty authority as the world plunges into tribulation. This is also My remnant Bride who will come with Me at the close of the tribulation to declare My victory won. The remainder of the remnant church who require further refining will undergo persecution and great tribulation in order to be called My wedding guests. Seek My truth in My Word and you shall find it. 

Can you even hear what My Spirit is speaking to you as the midnight hour strikes? Not all who call Me Lord will enter into the wedding chamber. Those not walking in complete obedience, truth, and holiness will remain to endure great turmoil such as the world has never seen. The comfortably numb positions this larger group has embraced will suddenly become a grave and stark reality check as they realize they did not take My warnings and instructions seriously enough. 

Too many believe they will escape tribulation and go about their lives, living the way they feel like living, not seeing a problem with it. This is not of Me! Deception runs deep in My church and only you are accountable for your journey with Me. I desire only purity and will not take as My Bride anything but that purity. Darkness and light cannot dwell together, therefore ANY FORM of darkness, however slight, when willfully accepted in one's life, will not be accepted to be My holy Bride. 

Events unfold now with terrible speed, and for those still dabbling in the things of the world but professing Me, the outcome will be bitter, but I will never forsake you if you continue to seek Me. After I translate My pure Bride, they will be a great comfort to the remnant left, for a time, as you will witness My glory radiating from them and truth will manifest before your eyes. There is still a moment to choose to repent, but I tell you, this opportunity will end suddenly and abruptly..

For My jewels, your feet will tread on the paths of the ancients and walk on My streets of gold. My Comforter is always within to assist you and guide you. Your steps are not taken alone and your labor has not been in vain. 

As Heaven and earth collide, you will fly like doves and join Me, your Espoused, in all of My glory. Cast your cares on Me and be anxious for nothing. The earth will soon dissolve like snow and the mountains will melt with fervent heat at the great and terrible day of the Lord. You have nothing to fear as you remain immersed in My fountain of blood and water and dwell in the safety of My mercy and grace. I have spoken of the sudden-lies being upon you. My first-fruits, in the blink of an eye, you will find yourselves face to face with Me!

Rejoice in that your King comes! Great manifestations of My glory are upon you!

Your King, Your Bridegroom,


YAHUSHUA



Romans 8:19-21 King James Version (KJV)
19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.


Exodus 34:14 
14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:


Deuteronomy 4:23-24 

23 Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of the Lord your God, which he made with you, and make you a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, which the Lord thy God hath forbidden thee.

24 For the Lord thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.


Psalm 78:58 

58 For they provoked him to anger with their high places, and moved him to jealousy with their graven images.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Matthew 7:16-20 

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Zechariah 9:16 

16 And the Lord their God shall save them in that day as the flock of his people: for they shall be as the stones of a crown, lifted up as an ensign upon his land.

Malachi 3:16-17 

16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.

17 And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.


Revelation 14:4 

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.


2 Corinthians 11:2 

2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.


Ephesians 5:26-27 

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.


Revelation 19:7-8 

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.


Psalm 45:13 

13 The king's daughter is all glorious within: her clothing is of wrought gold.

Jeremiah 2:32 

32 Can a maid forget her ornaments, or a bride her attire? yet my people have forgotten me days without number.

Matthew 22:11
11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:

Matthew 9:15 
15 And Jesus said unto them, Can the children of the bride chamber mourn, as long as the bridegroom is with them? but the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken from them, and then shall they fast.

Isaiah 61:10 
10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh

Matthew 7:21-23 

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.


2 Corinthians 6:14 
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Psalm 97:5-7 

5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

6 The heavens declare his righteousness, and all the people see his glory.

7 Confounded be all they that serve graven images, that boast themselves of idols: worship him, all ye gods.